Overall Minimal Headcount Reduction

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things could have been much worse. Having been in Pharma for 10+ years & having gone through many layoffs this was minor. Most everyone I know was placed into a position. Business as usual moving forward.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you - I know 10 people gone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reductions depended on geography.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know where you are from, but Southern California was turned upside down! A lot of movement and displacements.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CA in general was a bloodbath.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From southeast. Not many displaced. A lot of people moved around.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate that anyone was displaced but I agree with original post things could have been far worse. I have been involved with 25% -35% field force reductions. This was roughly less than 5%

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my region, myself and seven of my friends were cut. Good luck in 2018 y’all. Glad you all made it ok.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really sorry to hear that. Look out for Obesity Educator positions that are posted across the country, which any D/E/H rep will be able to apply for. It's honestly a neat job that I was ready and excited to apply for if things didn't pan out this morning. Hopefully in the coming days you will find something here in your area.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else sick of this statement besides me?!?! I’ve been in this shit industry far longer and I’m done - not because they cut me but because I’m tired of taking it up the ass just to turn around to say thank you at Least I still have a job!!! Think about it?!! We drop to our knees and thank them for keeping us employed even though I now have a shit territory with a shit manager and a shit team?!? Oh and yes I am a top performer so keep your dumbass comments to yourself.
    NO I’m done with being pharma’s bitch.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it's a rewarding feeling being employed by a great company with fantastic managers.
    Looking to retire here in another eight years. 401k is approaching 900k and growing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a crybaby. Go take your top performing ass to work at 7-ELEVEN

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your kidding right. Some of the best poeple i know are gone. Alot of them. Some of the worst kept their job. The territories make no sense. Drive 3 hours to location while the rep from that locations says hi across the highway and drives three hours to my location. Take my best dr who is close friend and take him away. Taken years to build relationships. Clearly mgmt didnt check anything. Layoff company did though. Ready for 2018 layoffs. We should be able to get last of good reps outta here by then.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hit nail on the head.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many good people lost jobs today while many friends of higher up were saved. Im so confused, novo makes no sense anymore. And btw, you have no class and are another troll. Get off this board.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are clearly pharmas bitch and I said to keep your comments to yourself! Pretty sure I’m not crying. I thought anger and resentment was coming through loud and clear. But hey keep thinking this is a great job. Hope you are close to retirement because if not the thought of retiring from pharma isn’t in your future. Put your plan B into action folks!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Dead on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mines over a million.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys,
    It was Z services and it was in fact random. They do this is minimize any potential lawsuits. In Southern california, managers worked hard to get the right people in the right territories. LOL! Now it's the wrong people in the wrong territory. They did this few years ago only for reps to have to fight their ways back to right territories. Sounds like a very expensive layoff. If the company just wanted to shake the tree than they succeeded.
    I'm sorry for all the families that will have a shitty thanksgiving.. Truely.