Overlay nonsense

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH...please get rid of the overlays. They serve zero purpose and add zero to the base reps territory. This overlay idea is an absolute waste of this organizations money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My overlay lies about going to my important big clinics! I miss out on high decile folks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same for the mirrors. What is the purpose of two reps with the same target list besides splitting our scripts down the middle and cutting our commission? Just divide the target list in half or something. Come on now. There has to be a better plan than this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more outrageous is having only half the docs in an office as targets while the other rep has the other half in his territory. I end up detailing their docs at lunches as well and not getting any credit. Enough with the fighting over scripts. Please figure out something better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no... You'll get credit in the end... Remember?? We are paid on pavement. So if you have a doc that cranks out 30 scripts and they never call on them? Guess what buddy... They get the credit too. Talk about some motivation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This could not have been stated better. JH...grow a set of balls and make it right.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye-bye overlays… Your coattail riding, Worthless, Existence is coming to an end. Night night

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very good friends with a couple of my docs...whom are no-see physicians. I asked my overlay, who was not aware of the no-see status of these docs, if they had gone by these physicians office to call on them( I knew they had not done so). The overlay told me that they met with these docs and had great conversation with them. My buds told me this did not occur. .SURPRISE

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH wants all of these extra and unnecessary mirrors and overlays to keep the size of his kingdom as large as possible. It has nothing to do with creating synergy or our individual success; which he cares nothing about. Smile, crack a bad joke, wave his hands and say "Look how many people report to me! I must be really important!". That kind of ego over business logic will be the end of us. And if that doesn't do it, there's always Duavee right around the corner.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't usually post often, but that made me laugh!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They might some day lose the overlay rep position, but that doesn't mean it will be the overlays who go. The cuts will effect everyone. They'll lay off base reps to and move overlays into those territories.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm thinking......no...you idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Why not? They'll do it based on TRx and rankings, the overlays are the ones with the most scripts because they get credit for everyone they overlap with. And there is no way for them to verify who generated those scripts or not. The DMs don't have a clue. The overlays are safe. They drop the lowest ranked person and the overlay gets the territory because they seem to be the most productive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right and no way to overcome it since every time I generate a script the POS overlay rep gets credit for it too

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason for the mirrors is when we did the realignment for the launch, JH and DM specifically stated that they did not want anyone to loose their jobs. So if someone could not be placed as a base or overlay, they became a mirror. Believe it or not the folks in the home office do try and do right for us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its easy to see that overlays get credit for targets they don't call on. I have 2 PCP targets that wrote based on las weeks data. And my overlay got credit for those too when I counted the numbers. Corporate knows that. They know they made a mistake. That's all there is to it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kills me is that my overlay tells me sometimes I'm coming to work your territory and it never shows. This overlay thinks I'm stupid and don't know but I do. I told my manager I wanted out when the territories get realigned.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a whole bunch of crap about all the mirrors. Several were hired right before the launch just like the overlays and some of the new reps. I get not letting anyone go. I can appreciate that. But hiring someone new to take half my business is just a screwball idea.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly said. Now fix it JH and get rid of the overlays.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not just that but my overlay is gonna get paid a lot more than me just for the pure fact that this person gets credit for 3 territories and targets that this person doesn't call on. It's so infuriating.