Overlay nonsense

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This overlay BS is just that! W lose $$$ for someone who is hardly in territory! Effing BS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you spell the name of what you're drinking?? K O O L A I D

Man you are so out of it and under the HO spell. Do you seriously think they give a damn about doing the right thing for anyone but themselves?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true which is why "look and interview when the opportunity presents itself" Think of yourself and be selfish, after all we live in a very individualistic society. They have to make money to the board of directors/shareholders and that's all there is to it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and how motivating is it to have Sam show one number of scripts only to pull up the franchise report to see half that amount? Add to that being ranked against other reps who have no overlay and all the stuff those dipshits up top did to screw up the launch of Osphena and it makes for a VERY resentful and unproductive salesforce. Brilliant JH and DM, just brilliant!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough bitching about the overlay reps! Keep calling for people to be gotten rid of and the universe will ensure that it is you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making prophetic statements isn't exactly your strong point is it Overlay Rep?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, ha, ha!!! I was thinking the same thing. You cannot be that brainwashed to believe anything JH or DM says. Seriously??? They could care less about anyone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what happened. I was a base rep and got cut while the overlay is still employed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It makes me laugh when I hear the complaints from base reps about how they are losing money by sharing scripts with their overlays. Although it was originally a split commission, the reality is Osphena bonuses are being paid on rankings within your sales force. So they actually help you by providing extra calls on high potential docs.

It doesn't matter how many prescriptions are attributed to them since they don't compete with you as a separate sales force. And everyone splits a script with an overlay.

What might hurt you is the script that is split with another base rep in another territory that the physician has an office in also, as that impacts you withing the group that you are ranked against.

The problem for you isn't too many overlays, it's too many base reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No the problem is the overlays you nut lick. They are not working...hence no extra calls because they are not contributing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can say for a fact that every script generated was mine. My overlay never even visited half the writing offices or cities.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the bright side, my base pay is over $20K more than my overlay and my bonus today was triple theirs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if I hear you correctly, your overlay is sitting on a $40,000 base and received $800 in bonus? Wow. You are ballin Shionogi style my friend.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm no my base is close to $80k

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just called yourself out as a douchebag. Your salary is laughable.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brandy Conner is the architect of incentive comp., targeting, and the way to piss off all S2's with the overlay job. I believe she thinks all rep.'s are out to cheat the company in any way they can but in reality the way she set everything up with all the crazy guidelines is cheating most of us out of a way to make money and have any incentive to continue working here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just keep being jealous since you're only making $50K if that. Does it suck, yes. Is it still better than you? Fuck yes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is one of the biggest jokes here. Has no business being in this position. She would be lucky to be a rep anywhere else.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was the only one who applied for the job. Nobody else wanted it.