Overlay nonsense

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only script you got was from the Health Department for your Valtrex!!!!! Those damn little blisters!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha that's funny. I don't care who u r

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brandy is a nice person but in waaaay over her head. This is the wrong position for her.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays are the biggest joke ever. Mine who left the company used to say to me "I believe in Osphena and I also love Shionogi. We have to continue to work hard" what's ironic is that everyone thought she was the greatest at selling it (she got credit for 3 territories and we all know not all the scripts she was responsible for but it made it her look like a super star rep). DMs (2 of them) fought for her and she ended up resigning. After she did she told me "I'm not sure about Osphena long term. And she left her DM the day after her ride along. Talk about shitty overlay quality reps these jerks hired. But I must say, I'm not surprised or shocked. They deserved it. Just because someone has been selling in a market for years doesn't mean that person is good or the best at it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might be right but two things are very clear....1. You suck as a Rep. 2. You are a low paid hack!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Now go sell something and stop your bitching!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here...SURPRISE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that all you got? I expected more from you. Pathetic loser.
    Yes maybe I'm a low pay rep but because of you many ppl lost their jobs bc of your high salary and for what? You have brought no value, no relationships of any kind and the only thing you brought was a freaking headache bigger than your ass.
    I hope your conscious keeps you up at night...stupid ignorant people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lost me. What are you talking about?