Overlay Reps

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes IC sucks but I get along well with one of my base reps. the other is a shitty rat ass of a girl who has no talent and is rude.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what do you believe is the reason you are so necessary? You sound narcissistic and exhausting. I'm sure your manager will be glad when the overlay position is dissolved!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS IS ISSUE!! I also own scripts and relationships. My overlay does not, Docs and staff do not know there is another rep from Shionogi. Overlays is a fake. Poor business decision.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which market has the worst overlay?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

California

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heres the thing with the overlay positions; the base reps spend alllllll these time in the territories building the relationships and then once every 2 weeks or so the overlay rep shows up to visit our highest decile docs.... if the docs write they get (half of) our credit for something the base reps have worked harder on and spent a bit more time on.
    What they should have done is give every rep a smaller territory or have 2 reps per geography area like used to be w Kapvay and Naprelan to avoid all the confusion of overlay reps and the confusion of "how are we getting paid" which managers don't even fully understand it yet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

honestly this is a poor business model and whoever thought this up should be fired!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said! Now managers want to know who owns the relationships! What a way to set people up to throw overlays under the bus!

BASE REPS OWN IT MORONS!