Overlays = 2018 DCA’s

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2018 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nov 2018, this sales team will be scrapped. Adding another layer, to an already bloated sales force, just adds to way too many reps calling in the same docs for diabetes division. SMH..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm afraid that's probably going to be right.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the one thing most of us here can agree on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DCS4’s are getting screwed totally even before they will be cut in November. Impossible to make goal so very few will be paid any bonus. Ridiculous territories, so most of their time is spent logging miles on their company car checking boxes. No managed care coverage to speak of and two biosimilars launching in the next year. No support as ELT is hyper focused on the big O. I only have 2 in my entire state. I feel sorry for them. I hope they have their resume polished and are seeking a place of employment where they will be valued and respected.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm DCA hire was a disastrous 300 extra headcount filled with recent college grads// mainly no pharma background- VS- Overlay totalling 75 reps - which half were already with the company- the other half mainly coming from pump device/Lilly/sanofi/rehires. Don’t think we can compare the two. Not to mention if you can’t handle extra share of voice of one rep on 1/4 of your top targets with one of your secondary products then go work somewhere else. Just being honest as much as I’d love to jump on the negativity train.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out of the 150 new hires literally 35 of them are overlays. I disagree with this theory as well sorry.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're only hoping that's true. The DCS-3 are at a much bigger risk of being cut. There are a ton of them and they only sell products that someone else sells. Easy to cut.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but before they are scrapped, Novo is getting specialty reps for the price of primary care!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA!!! Specialty Rep?!?! These people are career primary care rejects that are running from other companies!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crawl back under your rock, moron. I’m a DCS4 and been with the company 9 years. I’m running from nothing or no one.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're not wrong... I am making sure my resume is up to date and applying every day.. heck it takes me almost 2 hours to get into territory so I have plenty of time to do phone interviews. It's a shame, I used to say I like going to work. Now dread it every day

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet it will be the reps fault for not reaching goal. You didn’t work hard enough, close often enough, share clinical info thoroughly enough, sampling strategy ineffective, CPC was too low. The list is endless. The ELT will never take responsibility. DCS4’s need to be kissed and given KY jelly.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the last three downsizings, it has not been just one sleeve eliminated. Everyone is at risk, including DCS 1 and 2, if they decide to do another round. It's all according to the mysterious rules they put in place for which person to choose.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My 2 cents say that DCS 2 & 4 are most at risk next round... The DCS 4 is a no brainer due to literally overlapping a huge territory with just really Tresiba and a little Xul and Fiasp Targets.
    Then DCS 2 are really only selling Tresiba and a handful of Xul.
    Then the most solid is the DCS 3 because they have the best 3 selling products in their bag and are calling on just about every target that both DCS 1 & 2 have. (Victoza, Tresiba & soon to be Ozempic).
    DCS 1 should be fine because of Ozempic.
    BTW before the haters attack me, I am a DCS 2.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is at risk. Look at the last few downsizings. Reps can be retrained easily and ZS could give a shit less about customer continuity.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another CP thread that came to fruition

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 thread that is so obvious.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they get rid of all OVERLAYS or did they keep some?