Owen Mumford Competitors

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone please post the name of 2-3 companies that compete with Owen Mumford, a British diabetic supply/device company with US offices in Marietta, GA? I am interested in contacting competitors in regards to selling those competitors' products. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you want to work for that pathetic company? The President and CEO named his snot-nosed 28-year-old son as a national sales manager. Talk about nepotism. I know four OM reps and they are desperately trying to leave. There are many other compamies that are much better. You were warned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the previous post was right. I have known these people for years and their business is not going to get an easier. Why would you want to sell lancing devices and lancets, etc...? If you have a great yr you might ink a deal with a few chains, then have to private-label them and sell something everyone else has .00008 cents per item cheaper? That is not sales, that is just selling cheap stuff cheaper. I am not sure about the nepotism but if it is true it would just be another reason not to worj for this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TB is on his way out. Immaturity a big factor. People in England are not pleased!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe you mean TS. And it is true that he is not one of our favourites, despite what Daddy has him believing. We laugh behind those Yanks' backs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the big announcement that he's finallt coming out of the closet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Owen & Mumford would like to interview for the National Sales Manager position. I currently work for Alcon Labs. Any reason why I would work for this company? Also, who is their closest premium product competitor?

Thanks all.

Love this board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the national sales managers for Owen Mumford? Both hospital and OTC? Thanks.