OXA69025

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2017 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info on this contract? Who is it with?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contract is with Abbvie selling Synthroid and Androgel. The contract however is due to end in June 2018 with a possibility of renewal. The base range is low to mid $80's, bonus target is $21,500 paid quarterly with a $650/month car allowance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call complete BS on this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are extending it another year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster #2 here. No BS. I am on the Janssen contract that is ending on 12/31 and applied for this opportunity. I spoke directly with the hiring manager for my area and they confirmed that no decision has been made on contract extension beyond June so it is a chance you take going through all the training, etc with a chance you could be let go after only 6 months. It was not a chance I was willing to take being laid off next month.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wouldn't you take it, if you are going to be laid off anyway? There are no guarantees in this industry whether it is a contract or with a pharmaceutical manufacturer. The base is good for a contract. I would take it in a heartbeat.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synthroid and Andogel are sample drops. Good money for an easy gig.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Info on salary and bonus and car allowance is not accurate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was given the same info that was posted here, so I can confirm it is accurate.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did a number of new territories positions just open up?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AYA54764 does anyone know which contract this is?