Oxtellar XR and Trokendi XR

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these good drugs to sell...i am coming over from Enterprise so I have no clue

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious. Fake post. Not sourcing ANYONE from enterprise. Nice try troll. Go back to your own Shire board and cry about how awful things are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are ass hole...I am going through final interviews in a week and am a Area Flee Manager with Enterprise...maybe as an RD you are overlooking a valuable company like Enterprise but I hope I get the job...i just wanted to know about the products

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fleet

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

onymous;4578559]Yes they are ass hole...I am going through final interviews in a week and am a Area Flee Manager with Enterprise...maybe as an RD you are overlooking a valuable company like Enterprise but I hope I get the job...i just wanted to know about the products[/QUOTE]

You sound very professional. Make sure my car is washed before I pick it up Troll.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are ass hole...I am going through final interviews in a week and am a Area Flee Manager with Enterprise...maybe as an RD you are overlooking a valuable company like Enterprise but I hope I get the job...i just wanted to know about the products[/QUOTE]

You sound very professional. Make sure my car is washed before I pick it up Troll.[/QUOTE]

No problem Supernus RD...how come you guys don't offer us more that $50-55k? I make more at Enterprise and probably won't work at a company who calls themself "Super" just to make themselves feel good...the pay is a joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These drugs are jokes. Keppra XR and Lamictal XR were both abysmal failures, and Keppra XR even had the benefit of launching in the hands of UCB's large neurology sales force while the IR version was still on the market.

If your choices are between no job, Enterprise, etc. and this place, fair enough. But be ready to be missing plan in 6 months, and having the whole salesforce getting let go in a year.