Ozanimod - any opportunity or just a Biogen redux?

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2018 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the space. Multiple award winner with experience with KOLs in my geography. Been in MS for 10+ years.

I know several of your Otezla reps and they seem to enjoy the best culture in the industry, but I don't have dermatology or rheumatology experience. Will the MS reps be under the same leadership?

I heard they are only considering Biogen reps, which would be a mistake. Is this accurate?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get lost loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug is going to be a dog.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep wishing hater!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you talking about??? Drug isn’t even close to approval, and other MS drugs got the jump on us. It’s gonna be mediocre at best

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well you clowns are posting, recruiting and hiring people TODAY for KOL liaison roles.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s go Celgene!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, medical liaisons, not reps. In case you are unaware, they are very different.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a F'ing idiot. The medical liaisons were hired long ago. They are currently in role and have been for some time.

Go to Celgene's Career Page - they are recruiting COMMERICAL personnel for some sort of KOL Liaison.

Dumb @ss.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post isn’t too off base. All they could talk about was Ozanimod! Then the rejected fda mishap- boom ......silence

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. This drug will be an extreme niche with very few people on it. Reps will scramble for crumbs. Big time mutt!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can only wish! Au contraire

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep wishinh, soon stock will be below 50