Ozanimod

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do actually have a lot of time on my hands since signing for this job with BMS that you obviously were not offered. Leave the thread if you have nothing else to contribute.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dude was right, nobody cares about grammar. Get off your high horse.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten an offer over 160k?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, haven’t heard any that high.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is the sky green?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter got caught in a big lie. He is just so unprofessional. He sure puts a negative light on the company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did recruiter say base would be over 160k I assume?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of two people that got offered over 160k.... East coast and no MS experience.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone else experienced ridiculously long response times with negotiating offers.... is it the recruiters or the company that drag it out?
    (No obnoxious childish responses wanted or needed)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company. Why would the recruiters drag it out? The quicker they recruit, the quicker they are paid their commission.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are hiring 120+ reps for this new division so they may be a bit busy. I’m sure HR is swamped

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are hedging. Going for who they want to hire and the rest of us hopefuls are just hangers on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have the Rochester ny,buffalo ny and Syracuse positions all been filled?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go online and view the career site to see leftover openings. Almost everything is filled already. Move on to other companies. The way they handled this was a mess. Waste of time

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with DM and RD in the same week. I haven't gotten responses from DM or recruiter since. If i'm not offered job, that's fine, but someone should have the courtesy to reply. Very unprofessional. Anyone else dealing w this?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re probably waiting to see if 1st choice people take offers and if so will send rejection emails to the rest. I got a verbal on Friday with written offer to follow this week after salary is worked out. Probably have B list just in case.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how long after your last interview (assuming it was w RD) did they give you offer?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, all of NY team have been filled

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was suppose to be only one week but took 2 1/2 weeks to get offer

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks and super crazy that we have to get answers on cafe pharma because of lack of communication.