Ozanimod

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verbal the next day

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the position in my state are still listed. RD told me I would be moving on, said u did a great job and never heard anything. I was even a referral. Very unprofessional, oh well

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same situation here. @#$& them

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those areas in New York have not all been filled yet for sure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they have. We are half way though January now, come on get a clue.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you.really want t to work for a company that had no courtesy let alone professionalism to let you know if you're moving on??? Not to mention the 17th drug in a crowded space that will "mark my words" NOT get above 3% market share....trust me I've been in MS for 15 years, know every player and KOL on the east coast..... you ain't doin sh!t with this dog. Enjoy the 150-160k salary (I make more) because you'll be on a pip, downsized or begging to leave in 6 months. So be happy you didnt get a job in big pharma selling a me too! We all know how well that goes.....lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sweating it, just came here to see if others were also in the same boat as me with no notification. I wasn't even looking for a job when I was contacted and thought why not listen, can't hurt. I think my first red flag was the DM who seemed nice but has ZERO MS experience. I'll stay where I am gladly with actual access to my customers, a realistic goal, and a fun small company. No worries

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a clue. They are not filled.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no logical explanation for what you are saying. The quicker the positions are filled, the quicker they sell so we are all awaiting your logical explanation as to why you believe these positions have not been filled.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The offers are out and are wrapping up now. The postings you are seeing are auto renewed ads most likely. If you go to the website for BMS you’ll see there’s only 9 neurology positions listed that may or may not be filled. If they want you you’d know it. The DM kept in close contact with me throughout the process & quickly made offer after final with Regional.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the wrap up. New poster here... As I am moving forward with Novartis, just wanted to provide some insight to all of you Neurology managers future endeavors:
    When you are at the crossroads to make a career change, I hope you are able to avoid the following....
    1.) when you are told verbally you will be moving forward and get zero communication back to the contrary after taking time out to interview..I hope you fall flat on your faces.
    2.) when YOUR next hiring manager asks you to read back your resume verbatim...I hope you don’t gag on your iPhone.
    3.) When the recruiter calls back ONLY to fish for salary details and wastes your time ?? .which BTW should be against the law. I hope it goes to VM.
    4.) Hopefully, you also will have the instincts to know that it is 100% obvious that your newly hired manager has zero experience in the space based off of the questions they asked the candidate in the interview, and that it will be difficult to grow and prosper under an unexperienced manager such as this anyway. A rep has gotta have some personal development goals, ya know!
    5.) & finally, I can’t wait to see how you actually perform... you aren’t beating yourselves. You don’t even know how to show up to play the game.

My Best to you always!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you mentioned moving forward with Novartis you should be aware that several candidates in at least three different states never received follow up from this company. Even those who completed the final panel interviews and reached out to their recruiter and manager to get an update. Nada. Unprofessional. Must happen in various companies these days.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a Respect thing. Neurology is a small world.
    When you have been in some of these accounts for many many years... you have earned the right to be treated like a professional. Celgene and it’s lack of will be water cooler talk in some of these Neurology offices while you are waiting for a doc. It doesn’t help your cause. It’s along the same lines when a manager says to you I am giving you the keys to this territory along with all the freedom in the world to work it, but don’t let me catch you NOT working.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point we know communication has been horrible, but exactly how many offers or even rejections have gone out? I know plenty of people who went to the final round in many different areas and still have not received any news, good or bad. To be that rude to so many people who took time out of their schedule to go on interviews, and not have the courtesy to give some type of response is so unprofessional.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect though? they have never been courteous even to people they have employed!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here and they have not all been filled. There been a lot of issues. Also, the drug isn't approved so you aren't logical saying that the quicker the hire, the quicker the sell. There is nothing for us to sell yet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What issues are they then? As for the approval date, its March.........that gives around 8 weeks for training and study material and then straight into selling. So again, why delay?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is saying there’s a delay in hiring. There are always issues with hiring reps including reps deciding not to take the offer for various reasons, background check issues, etc. Again, we know not all positions have been filled in clouding NY. Training is only a few weeks really. You’d know of you work here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about what you've just said. 8 weeks to go. Background checks, other HR checks, references - all taking 2/3 weeks and then ontop of that training - 2/3 weeks and that comes out at 6-8 weeks with no other issues arising. You'd know this if you had a brain.