Ozanimod

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis here. Please keep your primary care reps out of my MS centers. We own the S1P space and now will own the market with OFA... Don't need you screwballs mucking up my access with reach/frequency, detail pieces and other nonsense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay everyone you heard her! Shut the whole thing down! It would have been nice to meet everyone and take a shot at launching this drug but Novartis says we cant so just forget it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny that Novartis reps are spending their time trolling this thread-must be worried about the competition. As if all patients responded to ONE drug. Move over because we’re coming for a piece of the pie & getting paid damn well to do it!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll earn every penny of that salary.... and you should enjoy it. Once JR starts to feel the pinch of low numbers you'll wish you stayed selling elsewhere..... Worked with him in the past and still ccan't grasp who hired him....lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry but aren’t you embarrassed? I mean this is pretty pathetic lol.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren’t you in the know? JR outty.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come again?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JR gone already?! What’s that about? Other than the obvious.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you hear he’s gone?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update on when fda approval will happen?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDUFA 3/25. Anyone want to elaborate on the JR departure? Baseless speculation is encouraged

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He knew the drug may not make it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how's that shit for brains bart watts doing? hes such a suck ass. only been laid off about 3 times now. feel good

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably gonna be pushed back now due to Cova-19

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will pushing it back affect the CVR in any way?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How professional of Celgene. I never hear anything back after my interview. Not even an email to say thank you

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it . The hiring managers did reach out to those who were actual contenders. I doubt they reached out to anyone who were not final 2. Time to move on . This ship has sailed .

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear anything definitive about an Ozanimod delay from 3-25 PDUFA? Thanks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So bizarre, this drug was the catalyst for Celgenes stock price to plummet, making it a buy out candidate. Now this drugs delay ( no fault of company) caused Bristol Myers to lose billions in market cap in one day. This drug appears to be cursed.