Ozempic

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2018 at 8:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Victoza, then Trulicity, now Ozempic. Bydureon/Bcise just can’t get enough. How’s your pain?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your not serious are you? Ozempic has like 3 rx’s and that came from Victoza

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think these drug names keep the physicians amused. They often ask, "What does that even mean and who was the clown that came up with that. I can't even spell it let alone remember it."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A little history for the gen-xers:

Prilosec used to be Losec but the pharmacists were filling Losec Rxes with Lasix so the change was made. A lot of thought goes into the product names; at least it used to.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for Novo when degludec was in phase III. Everyone was wondering what the name of this new insulin would be. After much (expensive) consideration, Tresiba was chosen. I guess Deglusin (the logical name based on the generic name) was taken. I worked at another Pharma company many years before when they needed a name for a monoclonal antibody purified factor nine drug. Your ahead of me-the captains of smart spent a pant load of money coming up with the name - wait for it - Mononine!!!!! When a doctor asks what does that name mean and can't spell it, remember who is in charge of your company!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, oh, oh, it’s magic. 4 commercials in 2 days, can’t stop signing it and there 4% share. BCise commercial should be coming like the one in 2012 for the Bydureon Pen. BCise has 5% share # it’s on fire