P Club

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 18, 2019 at 1:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you that went how was P Club?
    For some reason I envision JC requiring business meetings. Besides that , was is as good as they promised? My goal is Costa Rica 2019.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I imagine JC and his cronies all flying in early and in first class while the rest of us were crammed into coach seats.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet they all got the best suites too. Including the turd from sales ops and the shrew from marketing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a shrew.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a shrew.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really want to be trapped on a resort with the management from this company? Sounds more like a punishment than a reward to me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't even want to be at a meeting with these clowns. Why would going on vacation with them be seen as a reward? Spending the whole week trying to avoid them seems like a lot of work.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is hilarious.
    these corporate types are just awful, aren't they?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are. And most wouldn’t be in leadership at any other company. They get pulled in over here and somehow run the show. The level of arrogance is astounding.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually almost all of the above posts are wrong.
    The trip was amazing.
    The biggest suites went to reps that had won 3 P Clubs in a row.
    Everyone had a suite with a personal mini infinity pool and an oceanview.
    This was by far the best P Club trip of the 3 that I have been on. We didnt have to spend every minute with the company, the group activities were fun and we could splurge on a few dinners.
    Dont be such a hater - realize that if you win, it is actually an unforgettable week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might as well just sign your name at the bottom of your post. 90% of Salix reps haven’t been here three years. Of those who have maybe two have won three times.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm envious....i'd like to go on one of those trips. they're hard to win that's for sure.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC with shirt off is hot too! That's the free gift on the PC trip that is well worth all the hard work put in during the sales year!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only way to win is if you are blessed with a low goal and some BS non retail win that you had nothing to do with.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try genius.
    This is my first P Club here.
    My other trips were at my previous company.
    Sorry your not as bright as you think you are.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong fucktard. YOU stated the nicest suites were reserved for those who won three P-clubs in a row at Salix.

And when you tell me I’m not as bright as I think I am, you might want to consider using you’re instead of your. You fucking dummy.

Admit it. You called yourself out and now you’re attempting to back peddle.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. You got me. But it really was a great trip. Lucky to have EARNED the opportunity. Sorry I can't spell, to busy selling!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok - I will dummy it down for you...

1) The nicest suites were reserved for those who won 3 P Clubs in a row

2) Everyone knows who the 3x winners were.

3) I was not a 3x winner, nor did I ever claim to be. I simply stated that the largest suites were given to 3x in a row winners.. Comprehend ??
    I have won 1 P Club here and 2 at a previous company

4) Anyone that plays grammar police is an idiot

As I stated initially - You are not as bright as you think you are.... Maybe you are a visual learner and need a diagram ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar. You stated in your initial post that this was the nicest of the three PC trips you have been on.

Good job letting everyone know who you are. Unless you were lying about winning three times.

You are indeed a dummy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Directly from your post. I don’t need a diagram. You announced your three time winner status. Now everyone can figure out who you are. Unless you were lying.