Pacific Medical

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why hasn't PacMed been hit with changes or restructuring? The PacMed Arthrex charter has not changed to any degree for something like 10 plus years. Perhaps Wiese and Petlansky are just smarter and better businessmen than most of the other guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a very ignorant statement!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If being better businessmen is finding insane ways to charge reps for running their business, then yes, better businessmen...Come on!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at Pac Med, would like some honest feedback; have heard mixed reviews. Good products, but they way under pay the reps for how hard they are asked to work. Coming from outside the industry but have been in sales for around 10 years.

Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 of the best guys I know. It's a testament to a privately held company. If your not all in then ya gotta be somewhere else.

I love it here. So does everyone else.

Great leaders.

I'm a lifer and have had offers from every and all companies to leave.

They mean that much to me as friends and colleagues in the field !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best way to gauge is to look at the average length of employment of their reps. Forget all the noise about pay scales and working conditions. If they're being underpaid or over worked, the reps leave after a few years when they establish a reputation and contacts in their area and are offered better position or are simply washed out by their accounts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. Since they are privately held they are not subject to the scrutiny that would uncover their slimy practices. Look elsewhere if you want to build a reputation and real relationships.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this really how it is within all of the Arthrex distributors? They are all the same.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Pac Med allowed to be as large as it is? I thought the Arthex model was to cut territories. The smaller the better.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sunshine act slows them down

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not from what I have seen, the Sunshine Act may have slowed them down a bit, but they are still doing things that would get just about any other rep fired. The crazy thing is that from what I've seen everyone is ok with it. Managers, reps, and surgeons.

Yes I guess I am bitter, but I will just have to keep doing business the way I know is right; what other choice is there?

Let's just hope the rumors are true and bad things are coming for Pac Med!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comments? Looks like you guys were right! I'm out, this is a sinking ship!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a sinking ship! I'm there now. Relax. Lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that they have been gutted, how long before the feds announce these guys may do jail time?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep JP and PW don't look good in stripes, and they probably hate orange.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these guys really losing Arthrex? What is the deal here?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

moron!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they lost all states other than Nor Cal, lost Bakersfield and Santa Barbara too