Pacific Medical

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it true reps all took a pay cut with cuts in territory?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happened to all their NW based managers and reps?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most work for 2 new distributors

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were cut into two new distributors. A long time smith and nephew rep has WA and a long time Stryker Rep has the other

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are and have been very shady practices with PM for years. Not just how the reps are paid or where the money is going but how they bill insurances, namely medicare. Billing medicare with multiple codes fictitiously for services that were not provided to maximize reimbursment is not a smart business practice, this will catch up with them.

Five years ago they were set on growing the O&P side of the business, now they are letting go Orthotists and closing practices. I saw first hand how they treat employees, if you are needed they are your best friend the next day they will throw you out with the trash. They are a fratboy / good-old-boy-network. One day they will make headlines for their notoriety.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a completely false statement on all levels. I hope your actually ashamed of dolling out terrible information.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Petlansky is that you or one of your minions?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the many Minions here! How about you show your name Mr Accusations?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever met john ? Arguably one of greatest men I've ever met. On and off the playing field.

If we are kicking your ass annually then yeah, you most likely don't like him.

He's built something special.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know and work for John also and he is a ok guy. I can also understand why he might rub people the wrong way at times as well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a big imposing man on the playing field John no doubt starts on the OL.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Johns kid apparently is an upcoming phenom QB D1 recruit

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the Arthrex Gut Job the place lost its MoJO..... at the end of the day it’s a distributor trying to play in the land of giants.... grab a line .... grow a line.... lose a line .... rinse and repeat....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the pattern a lot of distributors take now. It only works for a little while.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have known those guys for a long time! I would never count them out. There is something special over at pacific medical in the water for sure....time will tell