Pacific Pulmonary

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2006 at 2:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know! I know! I find this sloop entertaining and funny!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not post the Judge Advocate General's number?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think your (former) employees prefer exposing pps online.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a question for you. Should a pcc be carrying a concentrator and e cylinder around in their car? If the answer is no ( which it is) you need to inform your regional VP'S, because an email was just sent out telling the pcc to ALWAYS have a concentrator and E cylinder in their car!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello? this is just ONE of the dangerous practices (Pcc's having O2 concentrators to transport in their cars in case of hospital discharges (which the company is pushing)_ yet EMPLOYEES beware...It is a HAZMAT issue. I don't believe there are ANY licensing given to ANY PCC's to transport O2 cylindars. This is one of those (yes , do it...but you don't need to document you are doing it...yet we EXPECT you to do it ) ....you know, you have to hit those numbers! and move in there on the hospital discharges. Do what you have to do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 02 transport

yes as a PCC we were told to transport - to offices, to patients. And No, I do not believe proper transport and safety paperwork had been filed with OSHA. Hey, just get the discharges. Do whatever it takes wink-wink. There needs to be A LOT more regulation in this area. How many tanks do we have? Where are they going? What are the serial numbers? How are they arriving at their destination..When are they brought back? How where they billed? Whistle-blower anyone? ~ or is this a part of the infamous "FBI" investigation? Totally needs to be investigated and regulated. We're talking gasses here people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. I brought 3 pages of inacceptable behavior up to my manager, 4th one in a year, and brought it up to the Corporate office and all I was told it that it would be taken care of. It's been over a year and still haven't seen any progress!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure yhou, NOTHING will ever happen. Do what I did...GET OUT. I feel so much better. If you are desperate for a job, do NOT, DO NOT take any job at PPS. It is horrible. They have a lot of top 20 reps looking for jobs. That alone says a lot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldn't agree more. it was the worst experience of my life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did report things and I got fired, in a public place and could not be given a good reason for discharge

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you did not report because??? Isn't that a fair enough reason? NOT sticking up for this horrible dis-functional company...You could have been doing EVERYTHING right, and if PPS wants you gone, they will FIND, or Frame a reason. Snakes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another post from novato. you guys are just so cute and dumb. working for pps was like dating the mentally challenged

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I the more I read, the more I am enlightened. What ever happened with the class act suit? I think a little more hand slappin' needs to be persued. and It won't hurt till they have to settle. Unlawful discharges...AGE discrimination... Bogus performance evaluations. Bogus training. Unsafe work environments (torpedos in trucks) ...who wants to secure our new quasi union Boss . It's time I say

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...Indeed! ( Not a advocate of union....HOWEVER.... there is CERTAINLY a case for class action in the midsts of these hundreds of posts!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send it to Teijin’s ethics board. Bypass ALL US personnel. Send it to Japan.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is with the President's Club standings? They keep saying they will give them for 2011 in a couple of weeks. Then again in a couple of weeks. Can't they even account for their top producers and recognize them? Let out the list so we can see it - nice transparency and clarity!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOOLS!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to keep adjusting it because, top pcc's keep resigning.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great business plan! How's it working for you PPS? Lose all of your top producers - lose your accounts. Way to drive it all down the drain. I thought sales was the most important part of a sales driven organization. Well - keep taking away the incentives, lose your top people, lose your business. Good leadership and planning.