Pacific Pulmonary

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2006 at 2:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats everyone thinking about sales force. i know the competitors use it and say its a way just to micromanage?????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micro Manage is the ONLY thing the management team can do Sales force is just the beginning to the changes that will be coming after the first of the year. PCC'S ask your DM about the commission changes....... (no more tier2 or 3, no more big comission checks) CSR'S ask your DM if you will have a job after march.(if he says yes, he is lying..... COI.......) OM'S ask where you will be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're right. this has been in the works for a long time. check the previous posts about the vegas meetings. in regards to sales force, the reality is that this company is so big and so mis-managed they HAVE TO use a management system. it does keep pcc's honest, it is micro-management, but its also them throwing in the towel. the way the pcc's are managed is ridiculous. i've been there, done that. if pcc's are honest i would say less then 50% actually work 8 hours a day and management knows this. if you're working 8 hours a day and doing what is expected then sales force won't affect you. if you're not then you're in serious trouble.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a patient. The visiting staff is ok but the call center is calling all the time asking to update supplies. this is clearly a sales effort that is extremely excessive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been helping family try to get their dad's equipment picked up. He passed away on 10/30. After about 25 calls to their dispatch center, we are still in possesion of their equipment. They are supposed to be sending a tech out today to pick it up....should I hold my breath??? Probably not as I do not expect them to show up!

Would I use this company? My resoudning answer is "NO!" They have proven to be very slip-shod in the manner they deal with their equipment.

Good luck to all that are forced to use this company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 layoffs today. more tomorrow.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was laid off?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if after the reorg and less employees in the sales organization, teijin will give back the special bonus payouts that they took away from the executives. One has to wonder. you would think that people would not talk about this type of information, but they do.

what will kane do now............................ probably nothing, well maybe go to washington and lobby for more money.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I was so excited when I got hired by this company. The original Regional Manager that I was hired by seemed like a good guy and knowledgable in the field. I thought I would get great training and lots of support, which I needed being new to the industry. I didn't get that at all. His region was changed and my new regional manager was Kevin Stock. I wasn't so impressed, to say at the least. I had 3 District Managers and 2 Regional Managers in a 10 month period and most of the time I was completely on my own. When I didn't hit their ridiculous #'s, I was let go, although I felt like it was lack of management and neglect to my defined area. Am I bitter, a little but I am much better off in my current job and I can actually say we put the client first and consider what is in their best interest. This company only cares about the money and what they bring in, not the patients or their employees. I realized how bad health care is while working for this company. They wanted me to set patients up on O2 because the overnight pulse ox said they needed it, when in reality, their CPAP's actually just needed titrated. I would never promote this company in any way. Times are hard so if you need a job with bennies, take it. I would keep your resume updated and ready to go though! Good luck!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard that the company had a reorg in the sales division. Seriously, again? What is up with PPS that they do not know how to manage? How many times are they going to do this until they get it right? How many more lives are they going to ruin?

Changes need to happen at the top, the reason the reorgs keep happening is that there is bad leadership and the executive team running the company does not get along with each other, they don't trust one another and all the employees suffer.

I am glad Russ got promoted, maybe this will help. He has a big job ahead of him, and very little support

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Russ? He is a big reason why we are in this mess.

If you don't kiss your boss's butt you will be let go. Very strange culture. Get rid of your best and hang on to your worst. LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praxair isn't looking to buy anyone.

February 2, 2011…Apria Healthcare Group Inc. (“Apria Healthcare” or “Apria”), Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) and Praxair Healthcare Services, Inc. (collectively, “Praxair”), jointly announced today that Apria Healthcare’s wholly owned subsidiary, Apria Healthcare, Inc. (“AHI”) and Praxair have entered into a definitive asset purchase agreement whereby AHI will acquire the assets of Praxair’s home healthcare services division in the United States. The terms of the agreement were not disclosed. The transaction is expected to close during the first quarter of 2011, subject to satisfaction of customary terms and conditions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry you have it wrong, while the other had their agendas, chad was responsible, it reported to him and he did not manage nor lead as an executive should.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company just annouced today that it will be laying off all the CSR's by July 1 2011. And everything will run via Lexington Customer Care Center, the 2 billing offices and Peaksleep.. I will say this as sad as it is to see this hit the CSR's, I'm glad the company is at least giving more then a 90 day notice and they are going to give them severance packages and not just coming in one day and saying here is your last check..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interviewed with a Ted R??? i have an interview scheduled, but seeing these postings makes me very leery of the group.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN,RUN,RUN and don't look back. This company is the lowest of the low. I know, I was there. It is by far the worse company I have ever been assocoated with, and I was in management.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even understand who this person is? Ted was very vague and not clear on what i am even interviewing for?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ted is awesome. you will learn a lot from him and he will challange you to do the best you can

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN,RUN,RUN and don't look back. This company is the lowest of the low. I know, I was there. It is by far the worse company I have ever been assocoated with, and I was in management.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm very sad in writing this to be honest. I've worked for PPS for awhile. I don't see much of a future for anyone here to be honest. It's JA's company now and his group of people are now running all the important positions. This will be the downfall of PPS, I have no doubt. He might be good in sales, but doesn't know how to run a company. You people posting about Chad, don't know him. He DID get out for a reason. He saw something coming and it wasn't the light at the end of the tunnel, it was the train. This used to be a very solid, upstanding company despite what you read on these posts over the past 4-5 years. PPS USED to treat people right, gave them opportunities to succeed, etc...no more. I used to read these posts years ago and wonder what the hell were these people so upset about? Now I get it. ALL the people who I considered intelligent and knew this business are gone. Moved on to bigger and better opportunities. I'm going to do the same. Good luck to the rest of you. For those considering working for PPS, just know it's very volatile right now with lots of uncertainty, fear, and mistrust in all areas of the company.