Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is this? Doug Wooley?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look people...in this enviroment it is good just to have a good job with benefits.

The good times for Pharmaceuticals. is over..whats happening here is not new,,

if you can find a better gig go for it,,,if not hsut the fxxx up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the attitude of the Kim Jong III in charge of this mad house or a salesperson with no knowledge of the market or confidence in their abilities. There are a lot of jobs out there that pay better and have better benefits than Pacira. What is happening here is not new but it is a disaster and no one should tolerate it who has a choice. This is a company robbing peter to pay paul--borrowing money like crazy to stay afloat--hiring "friends" and flunkies of KJIII to run this 1 ring circus all the while forgetting that the sales people have generated nearly every dollar of profit and that launching a product into hospitals doesn't happen in 8 months. Look at Optimer, Cadence, and Cumberland etc: all struggling for traction while cheating the sales people and enriching the management and investors. Nope not new and certainly not worth settling for....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

going to throw my slimy lizard-like RD outta my car. Learn something about hospitals dude before I have you back in my territory.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gauen....you would think after a year he would have some idea what goes on in a hospital.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps have quit since the national sales meeting in Atlanta?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be interesting to see how many have quit since the beginning and since Atlanta.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they should of canned Gauen at rhe same time they canned Kimak,,,they both have no clue....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tock......just a little longer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for what?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

homero....you are going to get your ass spanked hard,,,,you might even be demoted after the web x....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire company may be "spanked" for that screw up! What a dumb ass move. Somebody needs to pay attention. This company is getting too political and too many "friends" are running the show. It is beginning to be a JOKE

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really say "beginning to be a joke"? REALLY? All it would take is one whistleblower to rip this whole thing wide open. I have never seen such incompetence. I'm out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resume ready and sent--- need job ASAP!! This ship is going DOWN....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any openings in the company? Are there openings after the Stack email? Did anyone get fired or leave?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO... are you scared yet? Selling, folding or going to whistle blowing?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Following my article, MPM Asset Management disclosed a sale of 500,000 shares at a price of $27.86. That trade had crossed in after-hours at a 5% discount to the closing price and represents a discount of 8% to the current price.

In a subsequent sale, General Manager John Pratt sold 100% of his remaining shares in Pacira at a price of $28.46, netting himself over $266,000 in proceeds.

Buy / Sell

Reported

Symbol

Insider

Shares

Average

Total

SELL

3/14/13

PCRX

Pratt John

$28.46

$266,812

SELL

3/13/13

PCRX

MPM Funds

$27.86

$13,930,000

SELL

3/11/13

PCRX

Sanderling Venture Funds

$27.73

$10,384,290

SELL

1/25/13

PCRX

Sanderling Venture Funds

$18.93

$9,465,000

BUY

4/17/12

PCRX

Pace Gary

$9.75

$97,500

The sales by MPM are the most telling.

MPM has long been an anchor investor in Pacira. But of much greater importance is the fact that both Pacira CEO David Stack and Pacira CMO Gary Patou are in fact Managing Directors at MPM. While working for MPM, the CMO works only part time for Pacira.

As a result of this involvement, it is safe to say that among insiders, MPM has far greater insight into Pacira than any other fund.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, we should be concerned?? Layman terms

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell your stock options NOW. No reason to hold on. If the people in the know are selling then its time to unload. @$40 a box commission might as well cash in.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!! Better get those resumes updated fast!!! Good luck everyone!