Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why use intials. Dave Stack and Tania Markavica are greedy!!!!

There I said it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will do or say anything for money.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Andy lost his Pittsburgh rep.........awwwwh, he like dat churn & burn.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe he is still here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did BG go? How is it that one DM can drive off everybody that works for him (except for one) in an 18 month period? Hell, some of those folks he hired were his buddies and they didn't stay!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has NOTHING to do with the manager and everything to do with Pacira: poor and amoral leadership, lack of respect and greed. Multimillionaires in the making essentially stealing from their sales reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The basturds

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps better be finding a new job fast. There are some bad companies out there but Pacira is truly at the bottom from both a business and ethics standpoint. There isn't even a basic understanding of doing business in hospitals but the egos of DS and DW have them believing they are the most brilliant people in the industry. The only thing worse is the compensation. Every rep has been lied to and taken advantage of with false promises of future stock payouts. Reps are treated as obstacles in the sales process not viewed as assets for the company. And, unfortunately the managers have no backbone to stand up for their people. They just swallow their integrity and self-respect and carry out the orders. Pacira is truly a joke and is easily one of the worst companies in healthcare.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone needs a smack down. ,,,,wounder Who???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whining. This is a job not utopia. You sign up. Nobody is forcing you to stay. Are the managers spineless, yes they are. They are rejects and loyal soldiers who gather all your info and make it their own to save their own skin. This is the bloody world of venture cap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have decided to open my a-hoal to men with bigg ones. I am a male manager here and LOVE the C!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea how bad it is - worst mgmt of Operations - you are lucky to even have any product to sell.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right but those of us who really know what's going on inside are afraid to come forward - hostile environment managed by fear and punishment.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these are people who think nothing of leaking study data.........lying cheating and stealing.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So start blowing the whistle - there are a hundred people who would join you and have even more evidence of fraud, lying and hostility, as well as discrimination.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst mgmt I have ever seen in 30 yrs

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree and know a lot more than all of you. They can't manuf. the product or meet quality rqmts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tell us more. how about underreporting of adverse events?