Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it spelled Procaria not Pacira

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need you to be able to get into the hospitals so you can log calls - RepTrax, Vendormate, etc. We hired suboptimal "hospital" reps but hope you can use Quintiles SFA system correctly so we can sell the company showing reach and frequency. No need to learn about the product you won't be able to sell. The Pacira HQ peeps will get it done with our pharmacoeconomic data.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In other words, Pacira management doesn't care about sales $$, only call numbers. They in turn are trying to sell themselves to another company who has a drug and is looking for sales help. Pacira will get a new product for their reps to sell, and Q will be let go. They are using us for a short term inflation in their call numbers to get their own product.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how do you know this?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you mean Q will be let go? what is Q?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Barbie, good luck in your hospitals. Are you really that stupid?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this makes no sense--they have no sales people except through quintiles

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you thick headed? They will use the call numbers now to get a decent drug that can make some real $$. Then bring in their own true hospital reps. Don't get me wrong, it's a job, and getting paid is better than nothing. But there is a short lease on this deal. Maybe we get rolled over, but highly doubt it. Just trying to be realistic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont consider myself thick-headed but I do not understand what you are saying. Do you mean Pacira wants to get another drug to sell? If so why cant we sell Exparel and the new drug?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a risk, like every other job in pharma. Either you're facing a layoff, a reorg, or a new manager every year in a non-contract job, or you face the contract ending in this deal. You can't get too worked about it or try to speculate all that might happen in a year or so. Just launch the drug, you'll know if it's going well in six months or so and see where you get. I am a little curious as to why some much higher paid reps took this opportunity.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quintiles wants #'s thats why contracts deals are high risk

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4/1/12 end of contract I hear

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what can anyone do in 4 months? that doesnt make sense. then what happens?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 1/2 months dude. you better get some numbers if you want even a 1/1000 shot at a spot. I see no new numbers yet?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you are all saying that the contract will end in April and Pacira wont be selling the drug?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4/1/12 i also heard.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4-1-13

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone sold any vials yet. My manager is all over me to get something shipped. Maybe this was a mistake coming here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. it is so funny how people post pretending to be or know something to stir the pot..........