Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're all a little crazy right now. Guess that's the whole launch phase insanity.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus---wtf?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got screwed,, these people do not no how to launch a drug.. Good product, but kids doing the launch.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary care management team that is clue less about a hosp launch. Unresponsive to the sales force, unresponsive to the customer feedback, nothing but chaos.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great product....minus the baboons.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to rep in ohio?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to FL RD?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They both left.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

St louis and Oklahoma rep bailed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KY rep left too

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how did that "get rich quick" work out for scarecrow?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And.......the verdict is?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And.....how's life?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did you like the Q1 bonus?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who's scarecrow?

16. Zorbyx

Zorbyx Guest

Lets face it Exparel is over priced; PERIOD. Pacira senior management has no clue what they are doing, the manage care division is a joke and NSM David A. is going around the country meeting with region members and threatening their jobs if sales do not go up!

So far 9 reps have left and 3 of those were totally screwed by MGT with lies about performance. Another 7 reps will be leaving very soon (I am one of them).

Around 15 reps in the nation have sold into the double didgets, everyone else has less. People are working their butts off trying to gain sales with a great product that is way over priced.

I feel sorry for members of the Atlantic Region, having to deal with a Merck throw away RM (Shannie) that will do what every the NSM tells her to do, even if it is morally wrong. Reps are just bodies to this person and are expendible to save her own ASS.

All of you left need to find another great job soon, when Pacira misses its financial forcast in two months heads will role. I start my new positon next week with a great little company and solid product; so glad to be out of this "hell whole of a company".

This is what happens when you have "children" running the show in N.J

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that pretty much sums it up!!

Did you mean that David A. is threatening the Regional Managers jobs if sales do not do up?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more-----GREAT product, poor management. And since those at the top have been given massive options, and the sales reps were ripped off on bonus, you can see where this is going. Hey folks, this isn't Angiomax and even in this economy you have to treat people with some level of decency.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn and burn your field reps. Great product. This case study will result in a book...."how to launch a great drug for dumby management". Step by step disaster.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm considering applying, heard the product is good. Besides the management, any other thoughts?