Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management has little to no hospital experience. Bunch of primary care managers. What territory - ask to talk to the rep that left. Screwed us out of our first quarter bonus. Good product horrible management.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take it if you are displaced. You can look for another position while here. Don't plan on making any bonus!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, great feedback.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would consider this temporary. Upper management (Pacira not Quintiles) has lied every step of the way. First regarding product availability (delayed) and then cheating everyone out of a pretty modest first quarter bonus that was based on profiling accounts with additional dollars for formulary wins. After giving people a fraction of the amount the vague reasons floated were "performance." It was not a performance or sales based plan. There was no product available until early April. The launch was a mess with a misguided roll out based on bad pre-launch research and a lack of understanding of the market. Great product with potential but irrational and chaotic upper management with no accountability for their own actions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there is not a change in direction on this product the chances for success are going down.
    Here is what needs to done asap.
    1. sample the plastics
    2. come out with 10ml vial for out patient better price
    3. Get someone that knows what the hell they are doing on Medicare
    4 Have the managers stop spinning information to keep the sales people motivated
    5. Volume pricing and contracts
    6.Stop wasting our time on conference calls that mean nothing,,
    7. More education on infiltration

If this is not done I give it a 50/50 shot now at best!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly what we need. Add to that, pay people more to stop them from leaving.
    specialty jobs are starting to open up so it's only a matter of time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG - we get it, we all get it, why dont they?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still waiting, meanwhile I'm looking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The transition over to pacira is based on "merit"? What does that mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

comes down to two things,,,,number of boxes sold and how much did you kiss your manager butt. they have their favorites,,,,thats how the last bonus was paid out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that group of managers likes their but kissed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting comments--From where or whom did you receive this information about transition. Since you seem to be so wise--when is the transition date to Pacira if we make the merit score?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definition of merit is up to the manager. The create a new culture bs at the national meeting went out the window on 4/9. Going to be difficult filling vacant territories (St. Louis/Alabama) with roughly 5 months left on the contract and questions as to the future beyond December. Pacira mgmt are interested in driving up the stock, selling to big pharma, and cashing out. We are collateral damage. We new that going in.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we going to find out ANYTHING in Florida? Transition to Pacira? How we're doing nationally? My mgr is so incompetent, I've got to make some decisions here. Job market is doing a little better so it's easier to get interviews right now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't the Florida manager another new hire? There are so many open positions on this contract.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant the Florida meeting. Are we going to get any answers?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are at least 8 open positions here. WTF? that's over 10% of the salesforce.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DURECT Announces Intent to Submit NDA for POSIDUR™ for Post-Operative Analgesia -- CUPERTINO, Calif., Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so outtttta heeeerrreee!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If upper management is looking at this post,please find a way to have your sales people evaluate the directors.