Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think I can take my manager much longer. The incompetence, the look on my customers' faces when they see him coming (duck and hide), his inability to answer simple questions without lying. Not sure why upper mgt wants to depend on this group of losers either.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The incompetence is rampant. Becoming more apparent as the vacant territories mount up and the managers have no idea how to work the vacancy because they have never worked anything but a primary account.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many vacancies are there?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9 listed on Q website---Knoxville, Nashville, Richmond, Seattle, Jacksonville, Austin, Chicago, Boston, Queens/LI. I thought they just filled a bunch of vacancies????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing for an opening now. Do you think this gig will roll over or will be extended in 2013? How is the SE manager? Serious replies only.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your question. The majority of managers here are Primary care and have no clue about Hospital sales. That being said ,the product is great, and is fun to sell. The price is over the top for the market.
    The company has hurt themselves the way the launch was handled and they have broken trust with the sales force.
    Pharmaceuticals sales is about over so this is the kind of position thats out there. Take the position is your need a job. Make sure they role you out of Quintiles

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your input! That is what this board should be more about. :) Anything else anyone wants to add, please do so.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F*ck my pink a sshole

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice! How old are you?? Guess at 12:38 am you are still playing with your Legos. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SE manager (FL) has changed several times. Just sayin'

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My one day work contact with this manager feels like a week. What a jerk.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The interviewer was an old "has been" DM who was so wind up his ass was squeaking!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like my new scrubs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was that in lieu of a bonus?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You caught my sarcasm. Yes, in lieu of a bonus and a raise that many others got.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you won't be around come October 31st.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you weren't invited to the private party at the POA then you wont be around ...........

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT TRUE!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would they take just 20 or so of us over? what's the point of hiring new reps just to start all over again? i don't get the logic here

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this place blows