Pacira Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen this level of incompetence---and they all seem to feed on each other's stupidity. One of them has a definite personality disorder. I know Quintiles is a big organization, but did NO ONE pick up on this when they interviewed him for this gig?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are more than a couple of themthat you could say this about

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we will know more on Friday of this week...stay tuned

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conf Call Friday

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fridays call is just a rah rah cheerleading call: sell sell sell before the end of the year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No its not sparky,,,who goes and who stays..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice present to a few folks there before Xmas. What I can't understand is why a rep with 20 boxes total sold was kept over a rep with 68 boxes sold.......this place is a shithole. Dave A gone too. And he did such a nice job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Good call on 2 out of the 3. Did Dave A get the door as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

? who had 68 boxes?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well men I have good news and bad news. First the good news. You have been rolled over. Now the bad news. You have been rolled over. Finally, I would like to thank you for assuming the position.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the pay range and target bonus for these positions?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60k, with target of 15k year,,,,a big drop....sorry folks! no car allow/23cents mile

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curt had them, heard RD in NE got fired, anyone else?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pacira ave people the smack down ,,,more to come soon...stay tooned

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now what?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you need to be concerned about is q3 sales being 4.6million and q3 expenses being 9.3 million. Those little swat teams running around in you territory is the Stack way of eliminating field reps which = lower costs. They want your contact names for a reason. Stack has never been in favor of field reps. So when it happens dont be surprised. He wants to sell the company in the next six to nine months and cash out. We are collateral damage. This not unique to industry, its now standard operating procedure. $75/$80 dollars a box starting in February. Going to have a number of questions in Atlanta and no answers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stack may just blow the company up. hard to sell an unprofitable company and make any money. his stint at the Medicines Cois largely myth -he came in after a lacklauster launch where there was no where to go up...........they are still stumbling along. the exparel launch was a disaster and it is his fault..........not the sales force. for plastics it is too expensive and office based surgery cant get reimbursed. hospitals especially academic centers and systems take time..........lastly hemorrhoid and bunion data doesnt really cut it with a great many surgeons. so far most just want to use it for ambulatory where medicare reimburses. hospital launches are 2 year plus launches these days: hospitals want outcomes data, discounts and restricted use. which is typically the case when existing therapies are generic and cost pennies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is his fault. Plastics waste of time. Setup for disaster. Teaching institutions want evidence based medicine and outcomes. Not bunions. Walking a fine line with ortho literature-in reference to mixing other compounds. Field management is inept at best. I do think the product will get acquired. In the right hands this product will do well. Under capitalized and marketing plan developed in the dark.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smack down will happen soon!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?????????????