Pacira

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2011 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an offer from Pacira but turned it down. Base too low and no indication for nerve blocks. Did anyone go over? Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the range for salary? seen the posting, but not applied.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

salary low 60-75K contract w/ quintiles discussed with surgeons and they arent interested in a high tox 72 hour injection theres been concern with soft tissue damage with bupivicaine and cost is problem too @$250 a dose this is a joke and wont last

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that a contract sales position where you wouldn't actually be a Pacira employee?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, heard that it's a contract position with Quintiles. Contract for 1 yr. only, then integrated into Pacira if sales are going well. Sounds like a scam & reps will end up the same way we are.... totally screwed only with a much lower base. WTF is going on with this industry anyway? I want out but I'm scared that there's no where to go where we can even make half the money. Even though I'm damn F'n miserable, I guess I'll stick till the Fat Lady Sings.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't want to work for Dave Atcheson, because you will have to finger his asshole and jerk him off to make him happy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the same guy that came from Meda?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count me in! Can I rim him too? Yummmm

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

***Time to set the record straight! Well, one year has now passed, and the previous poster has been proven incorrect. Pacira is now hiring the Quintiles reps. Salaries are being increased and additional reps added to the sales force. Car allowance, options, benes, etc. Salaries of $80-$90 are being realized. Those that rolled the dice with Quintiles won in the long run.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever, no great reps make low salaries like that here and wouldn't be interested in a low salary like that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be lucky to have any salary in the near future.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what it is worth....over 60% of the original reps have left. Pacira management is a disaster in every way. Salaries were not increased and benefits are worse than at Quintiles.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. No one I know at Cadence is entertaining them. But there are still plenty of companies out there that are paying competitive salaries and packages. Everyone that I know who have voluntarily left here, received a bump in pay in addition to all the great benefits we do not have here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backed out of interviews with Pacira recently. Looks like they don't know if they are a surgical product or Pharma company. Hiring device people is a good start but word on the street still talks of leadership as "all pharma. The product itself is good, I had several orthos and dpms ready to start using but the company isn't ready for a hard driver of business like me yet. I'll keep them in my file for a year and see what happens.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do NOT work there - be clear. LOl @ this idiot, every company wants a hard driver. Get over the word on the street.

Your file for what? Companies you will try and get on with when you get booted. Heavy Urology these days, not device, a solution (think eye surgery peripherals that assist in the case).

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an ankle fusion last summer and my ortho surgeon used the product. It worked great for me,72 hours foot was totally numb.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so? the company is sleazy and the product works but is not appropriate for everything. Being numb is also why it is potentially dangerous. easy to fall or stumble or injure yourself

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...the product is for SURGICAL applications, ie you should not be attempting to bear weight on a foot that has recently been operated on. I'm sure Pacira is quite happy you are not representing their company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately met one of MSLs and unprofessional and rude unaware focus of product on launch and asked why not focused on Anesthesiologists and her reply "Oh we are only looking at surgeons they inject" ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WRONG! And one of the managers is a total package rep says hes inappropriate and burns bridges all time and she hates her job. Product too expensive!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know one of their sales reps from a previous job. Dude does not know the difference between a cholecystectomy and a colonoscopy and has never been in an OR in his life.

How he got hired is a real question. He does nothing but whine about the company and the job.