package

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, May 23, 2018 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter contacted me about a job in wound recon. Saying reps are making 240K. I dont buy it. What is the base salary range? COmmission plan? Do you get a company car or allownace? Benefits? please lay it all out! Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shady recruiters!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there are Reps making 240K, but only after a few years and exceeding quota .

Yes , full benefits, car allowance , expenses , travel, phone , IPad .

Cook plan is based on years of tenure with company , level 1-4. Avg rep marking 160K after a year

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks! What is the salary range for someone with several years med device sales exp? How much is the allowance? Do they also pay for gas on top of that? Are the benefits good? Is there a decent 401k? Or pension plan? Just don’t trust recruiters. They r always selling!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read the fine print. If you don't exceed 50%, you will be paying your commissions back. It can and does happen. I would stay away from this place.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A pension. What is wrong with you.
    If you’ve been in device you should be happy you even get a base salary son

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, there are still a few companies with pensions. J&J does and I think Abbott still does. It’s rare. As for base salaries, most companies offer a base in the 70-100K range. Not here though. Base is $30K, car allowance is $450 taxed so you net around $260-$280 after taxes. They pay for gas but only during the week. If you get it on the weekend, it has to be approved by your manager. 401K is decent but the health benefits are the worst I’ve seen in this industry. Realistically it’s a $160K to $175K job but you will be out of pocket a lot for your healthcare and car so it will feel more like a $140K-$155K job. There are much better options out there, but if you are desperate for work take it and continue to look for something better.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and for that $175K/yr you will be talked to like a 3rd grader, micromanaged, spend half your day doing Salesforce entries, and always feel like your job is in jeopardy. It says something that people are continuously leaving a paid-from-dollar-one job. It's sad, Integra could be a good company but the culture/thought process is terrible!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

60% of what they tell you is a lie. Employees are not valued. Just not a down right good place to work. When most sales people do not see themselves here after 12 to18 months what do you think. They will tell you people like Kathy has been here for 18 yrs. Previous management wanted her gone. Now they are stuck with her. MICRO MANAGED every day. Bad mouthing previous people that left. Deployable management styles. Common thread is "are you going to close that" constantly. Sales I get it but all of the time. We are told no vacations in December.

Most of sales force is looking and and trying to riding out the summer. Your call!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could not agree more. So very sad. Good product portfolio led by management that has no idea how to lead. It is all by force, fear, and ignorance. There are no “stocking orders” in wound care. Demanding forecasts monthly and the rest of the administrative fodder does nothing more than disenchant the field sales force when you just should leave them alone to DO THEIR JOBS! We are all adults here who want the best for our families and or lifestyles. Riding our ass does nothing more than encourage the job search for something more fulfilling and less demeaning. Please take note. There are great companies out there who do this right. PLEASE BE ONE OF THEM.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the best WR rep in the country just left this place. I knew him well. The reason was the CULTURE. He was a top performer and his customers loved him. The combination of the new “comp” plan if you can even call it that, and the poisonous culture, made the decision easy. For someone who WAS sooo invested, it spoke volumes that he wanted out after almost a decade of being here. Upper management, do the math. You know who this was.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for those in the dark, please enlighten us to who just left. Initials and geography would do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who left

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skin guys are leaving? You wussies. At least you have a good product. How do you think the ortho guys feel?? Product portfolio hasn’t been updated since y2k. They are up the creek and set up for failure. And working 10 times harder than you whiners doinf 3 cases a month.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we can spell peasant. Shut your mouth and go run a tray or a dealer will take your job too. Don’t you have a bunion to cover? I doubt half you tools could even walk a doc through a total or a nail.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy. You are the most replaceable. That’s why they are micro managing you out. They believe the regen sells itself. Hence the reason you will make 90k next year you glorified husky pharma rep

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how your girl was calling me husky last night and how you couldn’t figure out which screw goes with which driver, or should I say head.

Have fun chasing bunions while I cash my checks and shave strokes off my game. I can do SF on the 4th green.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to understand the culture of this company take a look at the top executives of this company and their backgrounds. Many of them have similar backgrounds and have worked for the same companies in the past. They learned their management styles from GE and Jack Welch. Ruthless. Competitive. Churn and burn. Every year the bottom 10% is exited. From a performance standpoint, the company ends up looking like it is doing fairly well. However it is a culture that is not meant for everyone and people burn out quickly.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is crazy the base is 30k. Other companies pay around60-80 then commissions. No wonder on this board everyone is leaving and bashing the company. I def do not want to interview. What do the mangers, directors etc make? They must be saving all the cash for the higher ups.