Pain gone

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pain gone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad day, but not entirely surprised given the market today. Many people and their families to have a difficult holiday!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stopped listening after PS said “we are certainly committed to inventiv”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pain Team, what package is the company giving you, and what is your last day in the field?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez, a little rude don’t you think? People just got whacked.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t u worry about it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved the guy who asked the question to PS about why they didn't get rid of Inventiv people and try and save Depomed people. The guy also didn't buy his bullshit answer. Here is PS's real answer. Inventiv reps are cheap and we can shit can them at any time with no severance at all. The 6 years some of you people put in...PS just said FU!!! Welcome to corporate america today.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all on Ron. He created a cluster

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't feel very safe on the Neuro side. They are committed to Inventiv, may mean you will be next.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let's follow PS logic:
    * We didn't want to reduce the salesforce because that would cause good people to leave...So instead we are going to get rid of everybody and now not worry about good people leaving.

* Oh did I mention that Collegium is going to pay us $135 million a year? So if we reduce our company to just Arthur and me we can get crazy rich.

* I felt like I was listening Gordon Gecko: Greed is Good!

How about this...fuck you Peter and hell is too good of a place for you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, not a shocker by any means. Now all you higher ups can eat crow for being so pissy when good people left in the last couple of months to take jobs elsewhere, because unlike many of you, some of us saw the handwriting on the wall. I bet depomed regrets the day they bought an opioid. This company put a lot of good employees through the ringer trying to perform in a market that the home office knew absolutely nothing about. On a positive note, surviving depomed has literally equipped you all to be able to perform at a stellar pace at ANY other company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't we all see this coming? Peter never answered any questions except for today. For months he would have a call and then get off fast. So all of a sudden today he cared? What a piece of shit. I hope he can sleep at night because he just fucked over 300 plus families.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the Pain managers get laid off too. I have a couple of Southern friends that I'm worried about. I don't want to call and ask them... just thinking about them

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey moron, what part of this equation is too difficult for you? EVERYONE associated with nucynta is gone! Or do you think they got rid of everyone except the managers? What an idiot you are!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J recently got rid of inVentiv and moved their own reps into those positions. Merck, ready to let go of 1800 next month, has saved some jobs by eliminating contracts - the Renal/Virology contract is an example, the Publicis contract was recently terminated and Merck's virology sales force will now have the added responsibility for key accounts in the renal space. These companies decided to fully retain, or partially retain, their sales forces by eliminating their contract sales forces.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re not really comparing a rinky dink operation that is Depomed to Merck and J&J? These companies have market valuation, billions of cash on hand, actual R&D. Depomed is poor and in debt. This worthless company is simply dumping weight before the whole ship sinks. Unfortunately its people and their families that are getting hurt in the holiday season. I don’t see any if higher ups taking pay cuts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a cluster- I’m really glad we paid the ‘new medical director’ half a million fucking dollars. Higgins nade a smart move there, raking care of his butt buddy.

On what planet is 4 weeks severance a good deal? How many of you have come from other companies that gave 2,3 or 4 months??? What a fucking joke.

Obviously, I am bitter and angry. I am so disappointed in a company that I gave 5 years of my life to. Keep contract reps??? Peter - you are fucking low class and asinine with the way you answered the question. Screw this place

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i will work about 90 minutes each week for the next six weeks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depomed gave you 5 years of a paycheck and benefites. You sound entitled. Be thankful and greatful.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's 90 minutes longer than I plan on working!