Pain management rep role

Discussion in 'Halyard Health' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for a rep position. I was told 185k at plan, is that realistic with quota and products in the bag? Coming from an Ortho background and some of my drs like some of the products others don’t. Much appreciated for your advice

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interventional or chronic pain? Hired for interventional territory that finished well over plan prior year and was told I would kill it. BARLEY broke 100k next year. Good product, but way overpriced and upper management can’t get out of their own way. Benefits are subpar as well. Keep looking, much better options out there.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also interviewing for the interventional pain management role for DC/Baltimore area. I was told comp is 85K base with company car, at plan expected to make 165k+. Is this realistic? Any feedback good and bad would be greatly appreciated.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t believe so. Having worked there, Very few territories are consistently at or above plan. They will tell you Coolief is reimbursed but it’s not. There is a general procedural code, but once you add in the cost of the probe, the amount reimbursed is nominal. Good product, but overpriced and benefits suck. Also, Medtronic is rolling out a similar product and they will place the generator at n/c to secure the stim business.
    I would keep looking.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullet dodged