Pain Management

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on what is going on with the Pain Management Division. A tenured rep has quit and a Marketing Person has also resigned. I realize that the Cooled RF is having difficulty in getting reimbursed any suggestions otherwise. Do we see the change in reimbursement coming soon, even with Obama care? Is KC going to add to its Pain Management Product portfolio? I'v heard a rumor that it might purchase a Neruostim company out of Germany. Is that correct or just rumor? I have also heard that CL is considering selling the Baylis division and is only keeping the reps to keep its existing business. Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts? Yes. You ask too many freakin questions. Douche.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as to keep in the lines of the administrator, who is the douche here....you obvisouly have mental problems if all you have to do is answer questions to a message board with angry gesters...go get a job...oh...you probably don't have one and if you do...you suck at it!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Draining the swamp! Wolfgang and Krupa shown the door. They are the lucky ones since cool rf has been such a tremendous success. Another procedure looking for a reimbursement code. No one will buy Baylis, Joanne could have bought for 10 mil but waited and spent 60 mil. Sorry chumps, keep selling those crawford needles.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baylis/Kimberly Clark pain management is focused around the water cooled RF technology. Water cooling produces larger lesions than conventional RF but takes much longer to do and is far more expensive. A pain clinic loses money doing it. And if they were to use it for SI RFA they would lose even more. In the pain world that doesn't fly. There is no code for it and there never will be - the window for that closed years ago. They also tried to market a procedure called biacuplasty which uses the water cooled RF in the discs - I haven't heard a physician talk about that in over 2 years. Its a dead procedure becuase there is 0 reimbursement and its also expensive. The market as a whole has widely accepted conventional thermal RF because it works well and is cost effective. That is why Stryker and Neurotherm have dominated the market and will continue to. That is probably why folks are leaving the division.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly why the Pain Management sector is dead meat. Nothing new but KC just plods away fighting the current. Pathetic, where is John Roschuk when you really need him?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KC has a new director of marketing, PSH - he will turn things around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you some kind of dolt? This only thing this new chump will do is turn face down so Lowery can do some creative porking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will find out. This guy is for real!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A real what? Let's see, I guess he is going to get reimbursement for cool rf, not! Have any influence over decision on new products, not! Get the defunct manometer released, not! The only thing real is this chump is a fool and will keep the seat warm for the next clown!

11. #11 Anonymous, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016 at 9:34 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, he is going to hire an Associate Director to get the job done! Have you not seen the job posting?