Pain?

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the future here? I’m hearing negative things and have been called by a few recruiters.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do they even have? Is Rob Rosen involved with Pain? That’s the big deciding question you should get answered.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is in charge of Pain Franchise? Are they hiring sales reps?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the contract KAM team be involved?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most definitely will not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest news is that KAM team is getting let go end of Q2 and only keeping 8 reps for RS to manage.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they are being moved over to Jeff’s shop...DM not able to do the job (never carried the bag - mktg moron). From what I have heard, 4 or 5 of them are worth keeping, others don’t know. So not different than us. Half good, half crap.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did hear about the rental KAMs being let go July 1 but I have not heard about only 8 ABMs . This I do not believe is accurate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Inventiv team is gone for sure in July. I have heard this discussed on a couple of occasions and it is a contractual date we at Heron need to respond to. We also dont have to pay a bonus for the second quarter if we release them. I believe they will assign the hospitals to ABM’s.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on the pain division? I am interested in selling the new possible drug for post opt pain. I have been selling in pain for awhile and have been hearing great things about the new drug coming out? How is the culture? The culture where I am at is micro-managed, and we are treated like children. I like my docs though and would like to stay in pain.

Insights???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be an idiot! You would be suffocated and beaten here. That’s how they deal with Pain.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture hear is sickening. Micromanagement is rampant, not because of field management but because the president of the company requires it. As a field rep here (we're called ABMs, Area Business Managers), the President treats us as children that can't be trusted. Our comp plan is great from a target perspective (the President realized that morale was so low that he has to overpay us in bonus plan to keep us here). It's a hellhole here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there is a positive comment to say. We are payed extremely well and don’t have to do much because the leadership team does most of the contracting negotiations for us. All you have to do is provide lunch to over weight office staff and be nice to nurses.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howie W and Phil M are coming back o run it. Off label selling and harassment of females! Yay