palforzia

Discussion in 'Aimmune' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2020 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.palforzia.com/pi_palforzia.pdf

10% of patients in the clinical study experience ANAPHYLAXIS while dosing on this product.

Adverse affects, abdominal pain reported in over 25% of patients!

No doctor in their right mind is going to prescribe this product and no parent properly educated by their physician would consider this.

This study is a joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get the position, clearly because you just don't understand. Now go cry elsewhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happily employed, but your company is spamming the internet with news articles about a peanut protein that you put in apple sauce (insert cry laughing emoji) so I came on this board to see what people are saying. I can’t wait to be back on here 4/5 months to see how everyone is complaint about, how providers are already doing this themselves and there is no coverage and your quotas are unattainable. Good luck on your next job in 8 months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep. big article in the Wall Street Journal today too - projected sales over 1 billion per year by 2026 - you have no idea what you’re talking about

listen, you are truly a rotten and miserable person and it’s pretty easy to figure out why you were passed over. hold on to that job of yours like grim death, ok?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 billion- with potential EoE, GI distress and anaphylaxis. Give me the peanut patch. Please continue to enjoy your peanut flavored Kool Aide, ok?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all your posts it’s obvious you like wasting time, so the patch would be perfect for you - placebo like tolerability AND efficacy. It’s the total package!

Meanwhile, I’ll be hitting the streets hard. Adios!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$10k list price, any info on discounts, PAP or rebates... List price seems a bit high.

And what about that first day of initiaton... 5 doses, these kids and parents will be in the doctors office all day! Nobody got time for that!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually that wasn’t even me, the original poster of the thread but again you will be out of job in 8 months. Lol omg 5 doses in one day and 10k! You are high this is getting no where near a billion that’s called a pipe dream, look it up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep....day 1 tolerance equals yea or nay. If nay, best to be in MD office. And the kid had already been pulled out of school for the day and the caregiver has taken the day off. Tell me what’s the big deal with dosing again. Oh....you didn’t get the offer!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug is an example of why the public hates pharmaceutical companies. 10K for peanut protein they can get from the supermarket. No innovation, is Martin Shkreli out of jail and running your company?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is simple really, AIMT loaded us up with offers we couldn't refuse. I'll sell anything with the amount the crazy amount are paying.
    Simple pitch to the doc:
    Kid has to miss a day of school.
    Mom has to miss a day of work.
    Mom/kid spend basically all day in the doctors office to take 5 doses of peanut flour
    A 50% chance the kid will have a serious reaction.
    We charge 10K.
    We convince doc this won't totally disrupt their already jam packed offices. All my accounts are basically at capacity for the next several months.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% confident you don’t work here.

I do.

Leaving my good gig to come here was the BEST DECISION EVER!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it really was that basic you might have actually been able to get the job. Those of us who do work here love it and understand the difference this option will make in patients and caregivers lives. Now please crawl back under your rock.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you brainwashed idiot you don’t understand anything. There are 3 million people with peanut allergy you company is hoping they can convince 10% of those people to actually go through this course of treatment and make $3 billion dollars selling peanuts. It’s not about patients it’s simply about lining the pockets. I can’t believe some is actually spewing this garbage unless the company is on here doing damage control in hopes their future and soon to be employees are not reading this.