PAML - Spokane Megalomaniac

Discussion in 'PAML/Paclab' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT, stop posting on this site. It is either you or Noel - Duh! You are pretty obvious. You are retired...stay that way. Good in past, not needed now. Old vision. Team is good except for FV and SW. Stop trying to start trouble....get rid of bad eggs and let good eggs do the right stuff. Prov hates PAML, always has.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh - finally got someone's attention! The genius defending the new vision should look at the numbers. You are being guided by a false leader with so many flaws it's sad, comical, both or worse than anyone imagined. How many stories could you tell of FV's bizarre idiosyncrasies??? Stop defending the insane strategy and blow the timeout whistle. You owe it to the good people still employed at PAML.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Spokane people sure love emoticons....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is great. I haven't seen this much traffic on PAML's thread ever. Must be some unhappy individuals. But yes, upper management is a joke. Takes a year to complete interfaces and contracts get lost in space. Great management team indeed. And what about GG?? Great director indeed :))))

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of FV's previous employers were glad to get rid of him. Eventually PAML will join these ranks but sack it looks like the PAML BOD will tolerate significant damage before cutting him loose.
    This BOD is accountable to the fine employees of PAML.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAML lab remodel delayed indefinitely...very telling from a cash flow perspective! FV strategy seems to be working as expected.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lab Remodel on hold, capital freeze, renege on a commitment to hire a Molecular Diagnostics Technical Director...who can you believe...???? Xifin settlement opens up for the fire sale. Let the bidding begin however let the buyer beware!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half of ya all don't know the whole story! Bring back MM (matt maynard)! LOL He'd fit right in!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly it is all making sense. PAML BOD has ignored the little man and his group of clones deciding to wait for a decent offer to untangle themselves from PAML. Take the money and call it good...seems to be a path for this faith based organization. Then go to the chapel and pray you've done the right thing. Yet more proof of the hypocrisy rampant within PH&S and CHI. One can only hope that FV and the rest of the leadership team get the hard landing they deserve. Hilarious to see the PAML website and FV's obvious self-promoting efforts. Kinda makes me sick!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma should install a 'like' button.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, but TT or Noel have too much class to be posting on this site. I am not sure why I even am except to defend them. TT just rolled out a first class business with some of the most innovative geniuses of our time this week. Does ANYONE really think that he or Noel have the time to be responding to a board or would even stoop to that level. P.L.E.E.E.Z! Everyone has known that the new CEO wants to build PAML up to sell. Good or evil, just his business make-up. PAML was built on solid relationships for years and now it is purel y dollar based. They will be sold, the backing of the community, Prov and CHI will be lost and in 10 years we will all still be talking about it and everyone else will be saying PAML who??