PAML to LabCrap

Discussion in 'PAML/Paclab' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2014 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Official soon. Sold out to the dark side.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proof or GTFO.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go Throw Flowers Outside?! Grand idea!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get The Frog Off?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FV has already killed PAML. Anyone who thinks LabCorp would be a bad thing has no idea what FV has done to dismantle this once fine lab. The JV strategy was what drove the innovation and they hired FV to take it to the next level. Unfortunately for Spokane, Providence and CHI they hired a complete impostor. FV is the worst CEO one can imagine. He's a weak, self-centered leader who has surrounded himself with a bunch of wannabe's. All PAML leadership should be blacklisted once the sale goes through.
    FV needs to leave the country or perhaps play the television circuit much like the other charlatans on late night TV.
    This is why happens when you get a failed hire for CEO and have a disinterested Board of Directors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting.........

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup...still waiting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting.............

Epic fail?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LabCorp didn't want you. What does that say about the state of your company?? I'm sure PAML is now begging Quest to take another look. Just a matter of time before your owners want you gone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The acquisition by Labcorp was pretty far along and slated to be officially announced in October. Whats the deal? Did Labcorp really back out? Or is this another fabrication from the ceo to mask the truth. We've been flat out lied to so much its hard to believe anything coming from paml.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously... It seems you have to much time on your hands. Your trivial guessing games are hysterical. You seem like a person that needs to feel important. Looks like your ship has sailed. IF and I say IF there was a labcorp deal what makes you think you would know? Get a clue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea whether deal is dead or if it is still on?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odd isn't it that the Board made up of Providence & CHI would elect to sell PAML rather than kick out the group of executives that put this once GREAT lab in this position??? The PAML sr. Management team executives have nearly destroyed our relationship with Our owners and employees....but they are too big headed to realize this is THEIR doing. Also shame on Providence too! I would expect this from CHI since they are rather new partial owners, but I thought PROV had a 'know me, care for me, ease my way' & 'care for the poor & vulnerable' mission???? I guess by selling PAML they will create all the poor and vulnerable people they can handle. What a shame... 50+ years of success gone after just 2+ years of poor leadership. I guess my kids are stuck with an unemployed mother...poor and vulnerable.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear potentially unemployed mother...I recommend you and the rest of the fine staff at PAML go on the defensive and get yourself out of debt and create a rainy day account. The madness there cannot go on forever and there seems to be at least 3 options. 1. FV, SW and a few others out...an attempt to return to normalcy. 2. Sale to LabCorp or Quest (bad for PAML) = unemployment; 3. The smokescreen blows away and the JV's start collapsing (bad for PAML). This is the worst option as Prov and CHI might just shut the doors.
    You're on target however that now the accountability lies with the Board of Directors. This is sad but true due to the lack of trust with current PAML leadership. Do not trust them...
    Pray for #1!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been hard to watch from the outside. PAML has been so successful for a very long time. The last poster gave good advice. Save your money. If your competitor buys you, you will all most likely lose your jobs. If you get a job offer, take it. Your competitors don't care about what will happen to the employees or to Spokane. The stock is all they care about. Hope for CHI to save you and buy out PHS. Hope for the sale to your competitor to be stopped. Hope for FV and SW to be gone. If those things happen, PAML has a real chance.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAML was successful back in the days when insurers didn't care what was paid for clinical lab services. Nowadays, LabCrap and Quest beat the pants off PAML in terms of cost, depth of test menus, and IT capabilities. It's like DHL trying to compete with FedEx or UPS, or True Value trying to keep up with Home Depot and Lowes. Ain't happening now, and won't in the future. Add to that the fact that we forward a big chunks of our reqs to LC/Quest - can't expect to be around too long if we're just a middleman...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is just it. PAML was never supposed to compete with Labcorp or Quest, we had our own model and it was what made us different , and what justified the increase in cost to use PAML over the big box labs...and it worked too, for over half a decade. But enter FV and his team of know it nones, and they were so arrogant they tried to put PAML where it never belonged. We got away (under FV and the SMT) from what our owners liked most about us... We used to focus on their needs first and foremost, and look where that got us.

There is still time for PROV to do the right thing here. Nothing is final yet. Buy out CHI, boot out FV, SW who are the two worst hires by PAML in decades, and the rest of the SMT and in 2 years PAML will be back where it should be. Working for YOU!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FV is well known in the industry to be very good at what he does. He is an independent contractor for hire to do exactly what he did with PAML. Labcorp tried to woo PAML in to selling years ago but TT (and staff) would not consider it. When TT's retirement was announced, they took advantage and hired FV (who they have used before. Do your research and you'll see for yourself that this isn't FV's first rodeo.). He moved in, cleaned house of all who were in roles of importance and could potentially stand in his way and replaced them with his own team who are fully in on his agenda. You'll notice that all key postion's are fully covered by his yes men.

This team has systematically, doggedly, been lining things up (systems etc) for this acquisition for 5 years. One has only to look at the fiasco with XIFIN to see the agenda crystal clear. It had already been thoroughly researched and determined not to be compatible for PAML and ventures. But it IS, however, compatible with Labcorp's system. Why else would SW/FV come in and demand that it be used, knowing it had already been thoroughly researched? The direction was, "I don't care what you've been doing or why. Drop it. This is what we're gong with." Ironic that someone who was directly involved in that research years ago from within PAML, with intimate knowledge of PAML and ventures systems, is now actively working on this acquisition and lining up those systems FROM THE OTHER SIDE. (PAML's past is going to bite them in the butt with that one.)

Whether this deal goes through or some miracle happens and it falls through, it amazes me that anyone can objectively look at what is happening right under their noses and believe that it is not at least being explored. For employees to be told "We're not selling and have never even considered it." is a blatant lie. and an insult to anyone experiencing the hell they have turned working for PAML in to. A top 100 company to work for 5 years in a row, it has become nothing more than a temporary place to work, good only for padding ones resume (PAML, take down your boastful signs!! It is false advertisement to ride the coat tails of those proud days of being a top 100 at this point, 5 years later.) It will be a very sad day for the community if this goes through.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the former PAML person you speak of? TT, CR, SR, ......?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of those. This person was actually let go back in the TT days. And whether it was rightfully so or not (the subject of much debate, though he did end up with a court ordered settlement from PAML in the end.), his current company is helping with the acquisition and he's directly involved.