Panic at Quest--UHC

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2019 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing from HR....well there is a first time for everything. Good luck finding anyone in HR.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No that's a fact. LMAO,

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oops.Now that's a fact. LMAO,

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can always call 1 800 HRSUCKS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOUR FIRED!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top sales VP at Quest is gone, this had to be a big part.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming losers. Everything is going as planned. The fact that you cannot comprehend our priorities and our plan is only an accurate and very poor reflection on your business skills. We are number one for good reason and you are not even a close second for an equally good reason. Deal with it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question for you.....when you post on this board do you have to enter a pre and post entry into your little laptop?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, are you ready to start sporting your new Walgreens logo?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious and so true!
    Quest is scrambling.
    They haven't gotten half of the UHC business they thought they would. Panic is setting in.
    Jobs are being lost, reps are jumping ship, and pre-call/post-call planning is at an all time high!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock is collapsing. The shareholders are panicking. The board has called an emergency meeting. Heads will roll. All is lost!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should due to the fact that management are incapable people who never leave the building to get a idea what is happening in the marketplace. Academic brilliant?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says a rank and file employee from Labcorp, who spends working hours on social media instead of fulfilling his obligations to his employer. No wonder you couldn’t get hired at Quest Diagnostics.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking from a medical perspective and from experience watching Labcorp, Quest, and a host of labs parading into our offices daily, all of you are a bunch of aluminum siding peddlers! I have never seen a bigger bunch of uneducated so called “experts” in my life. I sincerely worry about the future of healthcare if these companies are ANY indication of things to come. Even more disappointing is the clowns they call management that should be leading these folks. Again, a sad day in the healthcare industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same generalization could be said about medical staff........a bunch miserable overweight, under sexed housewife’s who can’t wait to get their next free lunch. Don’t get me started on the clinicians who could not care less about their patients and only care about paying off their student loans and/or trying to recover from some stupid investment they have made in recent years. Yes a sad day indeed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But it is us clinicians that decide whether we use your testing or not. Without us, you parasites have to settle for your true calling, similar to that of a Walmart greeter. Between you and me, let’s see who will survive this food chain! Even you are smart enough to know this outcome!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Walmart Greeter is a multi millionaire with zero debt. I work about 4-6 hours 4 days a week and have 5 weeks of vacation per year. I have a few years left. Suck it!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No multi-millionaire would keep a position like this unless he or she owned a lab. Typical lab bs which is a perfect example of the people we have to deal with. What millionaire wouldn’t want to spend their day talking bs and buying medical offices lunch! What a bunch of bull. But you losers are entertaining!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, sure. But we do get free Olive Garden lunches several times a week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve made a very good living in this industry and I am very proud of it. You on the other hand go to this site and belittle an entire group of people that you do not even know . Who is the loser?