Panos

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2021 at 1:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, at a minimum he’s loyal. I wouldn’t be surprised if promoted

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant. If he has no doubt it will be a division he has never worked in with a product he knows nothing about. That’s the Stryker way now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the latest on this douche crying to your face about his family and how special family is (blah blah blah) while doing his best to reduce rep payouts for more production? Anything? Such a caring soul…

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is crying because he hates Ortho people. He is talking to his buddies about taking every position that is open. Every spot will be filled by instruments people. Commission will be cut. He has to pay for all his Stryker swag in the store with our hard earned money. Watch for the clues he is leaving on his videos. There is 1 a day you can reference!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great. He honestly views himself as Ghandi and Mother Teresa rolled into the body of Adonis. I think the bleach he used on his teeth has got to his brain. Surely Lobo has to see what’s happening and get rid of him, Stiles and Big Dick Don before it’s too late.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s funny how active this post is. Where there is smoke there is fire. I guess just having a dumb jock player at the helm means leadership for Stryker. This guy is the furthest thing from a leader although he read a book about it and told me There are companies that no longer exist because of toxic people like this. Going to be fun to watch Stryker lose talent. Competitors should go on offense. You can grab all the trained talent at Stryker you want. They are all looking for a deal.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership doesn’t see what’s happening? Stock price cures all issues until it’s too late. Maybe they should listen to the real street and not Wall Street

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this talk of Mike Panos when it’s really Don P and co that want to take the most successful sales force in orthopedics over the last decade, and turn them into a bunch of service reps who’s main functions are inventory tracking and usage entering.

Last I checked, Stryker was a sales organization, but these people want to take sales professionals with 10+ years of relationships with customers and accounts, and turn them into MPS reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This plan was laid out well before DP arrived.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Judging people by their race and sex is wrong….why can’t you privileged white men understand that?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another great broadcast from Panos. Keep sending stuff out. All about DE&I clueless operations and recognition. Glad everything is great in his world. Can’t wait for him to continue to run the business into the ground. The numbers will follow soon. Stryker leaders may not see it but he’s killing the company with his BS.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now someone’s talking here
    Tamira = TCG
    Terrible
    Completely ineffective
    Grossly incompetent
    Thanks for explaining what aros are

Nice hire. Keep destroying the division Panos. Hope you tear up on the next call about it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many inches of crocodile tears do you think this knucklehead will be spilling during the holidays? My Christmas wish this season is for Stryker to start hiring and promoting based on talent and value…I say that knowing it will never come true…

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saying what I see, Mike seems like a guy who genuinely cares about the division and the employees. But he needs to keep a much closer eye on Trauma before too much damage can be done by that leadership.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I can see, Mike is a leader who genuinely cares about the division and the people. But he’ll be the leader who fiddled while Rome burned if he doesn’t get a grip of what is going on in Trauma currently.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is a horrible company. Good luck to all the pussies who manage business but don’t know how to actually sell. It’s a corporation of conductors.