Par gets fined $45 million

Discussion in 'Par' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAR dropped their suit because they had no leg to stand on. Do you think they would pay $45M and accept those sanctions if they thought they were innocent? I agree we all want the "easy way out", but we also knew what we were doing was "off label". I don't know if I would've had the "testicular fortitude" to be a whistleblower.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the whistleblower. I am the walrus. Coo coo kachoo!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

win the day. rp fired yet

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did RP get it? Is it true? Theres only a few of us left. Lets just have a confre call and get the sh.. out in the open! Things will be much better going forward. We that are left have a loyalty or aptitude for pain. I am so comfortable doing what I do and continue to do for these guys for so long. I wont leave till they tellme to go. What can I say, I have been faithful and loyal as a sales rep! I have never posted on here and have done VERY VERY VERY well at this company. Can I get a grain of truth from someone???? Or is this catfish? CMA!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree too! I couldn't give up this gig as I have a full time position with another credible organization. Par has given me so much in terms of cash, money, trips, our brand new vacation home, etc all for just punching in a few fake calls a week while working at my "real" gig. I have been taking a group of doctors golfing once a month for the last 9 months and expense it underneath the name of the course which happens to be a restaurant name. I have never turned in an itemized receipt and no one has ever questioned me!
    This company, its checks and balances, its midlevel and upper management are complete jokes of this industry. In the meantime, thanks for the "incentives"!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'er so full of shit. With these shit products its imposible to make your number without working your territory. Sure we all throw in a couple of fake sigs but you still need to work your writers. Take that bullshit story to another campany page. You definitely dont work here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and I both know you only need 5 good doctors to hit goals (golf outings work great). Sure, this new BS product Megace threw me a challenge but it was rocking it before I started to carry it. I won't get into how I make numbers in this company but I do. You should try it. At least I know my days are numbered unlike "someothers". Doesn't matter I have an actual real job to fall back on! Have a great weekend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New product Megace! its been out for 7 years you moron. Nice try.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all wrong. Megace was introduced by Mead Johnson (a division of BMS) in 1972. It was actually discovered by E.R. Squibb in 1967. Bristol Myers merged with Squibb in 1967 and gave the product to Mead Johnson. Par took over the marketing and trademark from Mead Johnson/BMS.

http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Pharmaceutical_Resources_(PRX)/Trademark_Licensed_Bms

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipshit, I wasn't working Megace before this last layoff, now I am. Which is why I said "new product". Nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is AD still there?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rp still ther

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM, RP, and NG should all have gone to jail for this. It was criminal behaviour, promoting a drug off-label, and collecting government money, not to mention their profound lack of professionalism, and the lack of respect they had for people. NG walked away with a huge settlement from Par for threatening to not cooperate with the investigation. Wondering who they are torturing now? Saw NG is a President at J& J? What lack of judgment on their part.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RP is a piece of human debris. Should have gotten jail time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why he is called "slick Rick"