Paragon 28

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the status of Paragone 28??? they are moving form a distributor sales force to direct

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not direct yet, but they are putting all of their distribution on one year contracts and beating them up on points for carrying other lines, competitive or not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they go out of business and why would they make everyone go direct?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at this idiot from P28 giving me grammar lessons after I call them out on the same thing lol. Good comeback, say exactly what I said and add "must be a spiteful competitor". JeeeeZe you idiots are so stupid and ignorant it's incredible. I'm not a competitior, just someone that bent over backwards for you and you shit on me and I will never forget. And I will make sure you never forget me either. I'll be the virus of ur life. I have nothing to lose. You spoiled little men have everything to lose

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww, someone is just a tad jealous that their commissions SUCK because of decreasing profit margins and older technology. It is truly amazing that once a nerve has been hit then name calling has to come about along with poor grammar, "on start your own message board." Who knows maybe YOU are the one that started the thread on your OWN page to gaslight the rumor mill. Look up the definition of someone who "gas lights" and the psychological definition of a sociopath is right there. You don't like someone saying anything on "your page" then don't respond to it. LOL.
    PS- Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies....."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol look at the P28 entitled D' suckers putting down someone who thinks they deserve compensation for their work lol. It's always someone else's fault that they don't get paid what they are worth right? It's not you money hungry entitled dorks with spoiled rotten children, million dollar homes, wives that don't work and divorces to pay for is it? Could this be why you pay you employees so much less than you pay yourself? Hmm. I think it might be.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, Couldn't be more true!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol another p28 idiot thinking he's right, but too bad so sad douchebags. ad hominem attacks can be non-fallacious; i.e., if the attack on the character of the person is directly tackling the argument itself. Being that you are the company I hate. And you represent them, attacking you is attacking the problem. You can't hind behind a corporate name. You are the untitled problem. Nice try on ur big words little man. Go suck it frank!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop talking like you are somebody lol. Please. Lol ur making me laugh to hard. F'n Shakespeare over here at P28. Another clear indicator they think they are better than everyone around them, words like that lol. Is it 1920? We spicing up the English language with some throw backs that nobody uses anymore? Except for entitled people and politicians? Lol u are sad little men

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they offer anger management at Wright Medical? LOL. Ok, there, there you uneducated fool. It is too bad your minuscule knowledge of verbiage are beyond the limits of your vernacular, maybe that is why you are failing in life, angry and a loud mouth who thinks they are cool with calling people names. Is that what happens in the OR when you don't get your way? Do you pitch a fit and call everyone names or is that only reserved when you can hide behind BS on your computer and think you look all tough, cool and "above it." Your garbage mouth only decreases your worth, not increases it.

Your abusiveness, whether this is one person with a split personality or more is quite telling of the failure that you clearly are since you have to resort to name calling without facts. Laughable for sure. What a clear representation of how unprofessional the people that work at Wright Medical are.

Let's call it for what it is, clearly there it is an issue of someone at Paragon 28 eating your lunch and that is why you are resorting to this type of behavior, since you have nothing better to do then attack someone's character to which you do not know with no clear explanation but gutter talk. Be proud of how the company is being represented! LOL. Better luck next time!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol Did I not just give you an exact definition on the usage of the word ad hominem? "ad hominem attacks can be non-fallacious"; i.e., if the attack on the character of the person is directly tackling the argument itself..?" Or do you just see and hear what you want like the short little man you are. My understanding of verbiage is vast, does that upset you lol? Or were you just excited to spout your poem about my verbiage lol? and you don't know what I know about them huh? Gutter talk lol? Whatever makes you feel better. Truth must be gutter talk then, didn't wright bend you over and give you the boot? How many wives have done the same thing and family members? Ur a real success lol ... Funny when failures try to act like they are better than someone lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, and I take it by your statement on my value being decreased by the way I choose to express myself makes your politically correct verbiage, that the fakest people and most evil people in the world use, increase your value? Lol ok, you keep thinking that. Little baby. Truth hurts doesn't it? Lol losers

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has got to be either a New England or New York rep bantering

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just saw on indeed looking for reps in New England with the potential of 200k

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think the New England reps should start looking based on what's going to be going down. Little missy in Boston better stop the shopping