Paragraph IV Filing - Let's be clear regarding the facts

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am writing this abbreviated summary so everyone is clear regarding the generic rumor in the previous posts.

On May 6th there was a Paragraph IV Filing. Vivus has 45 days to file a patent infringement lawsuit. From there, the FDA cannot approve the application for 30 months or until the generic company wins the lawsuit which ever comes first.

Basically, Vivus will fight this and nothing will be determined until the patent lawsuit is decided which could be 5 years or so.

I think Vivus has a good shot at winning, at least according to this article.

http://www.benzinga.com/news/13/10/3985138/clinton-group-sends-letter-to-vivus-ceo-says-co-should-do-more-to-give-info-on-st

Unfortunately, this is just part of the business and that is why it is so important for Vivus to obtain European approval.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Chris for update. Im glad to hear that you guys are royally going to screw the sales force over with amended ICP plan. Is it true if in bottom half payout is less than 100%. Also looks like contingency plans are in the works if you end contract early than payout will be less. 4 months/100%, -down to 25% if 1 month. Thanks for making me feel confident that no one will be around when quarter is over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: A typical trial lasts 5-10 days and a decision is typically 2-3 months later.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris you are a fat piece of crap. You couldn't even convince yourself to use Qsymia. Thanks for making our lives so miserable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris, you are capt kangaroo!! I believe Mr Green Jeans could have done a better job. You my friend are a joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on people give Chris a break, he is not capt kangaroo. He is Moe from the 3 stooges. Can anyone guess who the other two stooges are??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris wishes he was Moe. Chris should announce Mon that his time has come to a end. That's the only way I will make another call. I don't care if I get fired. I'm thru with his crazy ways.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This case should be interesting. If Actavis wins the court case can they sell the generic version of Qsymia without the Post Approval Studies?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this event Actavis would be required to fund the post approval studies because Vivus would probably stop selling Qsymia. This FDA requirement would than be Actavis's responsibility.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris doesn't have and idea what is going on. Board, please replace this goon soon. Our stock is at $4.71. Is it too late to save this gig? If not fire him now!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please dummy, open your eyes. Stock at $4.71 and the company is loosing millions, its no secret, we are about to be gone!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, we don't have the resources to fight this in court. They will bankrupt us very quickly.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok let's look at some important info. First of all our stock has hit its all time low$4.70. When the board forced out Leland and company the stock was doing much better. The problem was that Qsymia was launched very poorly from the management. They had no idea how many problems that we had to fight each and every day. So I expected when our board changed hands we would see some nice changes made to help us in the field. Not only have we not had positive changes we have had many new problems and issues. They have had two price increases, coupons and rebates are always having issues, no insurance coverage, I will not lie to my offices as we all know the coverage is piss poor. We have be screwed out of bonus money and who can figure the rankings with some people being ranked higher than others with less scripts. And the whole time it's the reps fault. Management blames this mess on us. I know Chris gets a lot of the heat, and he should. He should have been released of his duties with the first group. Most of all of the others have resigned. I ask this question, why is the board satisfied with where we stand today? Why are changes to the management team not happening? Are we going to sit back and loose all the money and bankrupt, or do they know something and are just sitting back waiting to screw us? Our stock has dropped $10.00 plus just this year, five months. My guess is we will be out this summer and the company will choose another company to contract Qsymia. With only 150 reps, how was it ever really suppost to be a blockbuster. I'm still out here working but I'm about to start looking around so my production will go down. I talk with other reps from all over, and its obvious that most are not working. So if anyone from the board can help, please make changes so we can be productive, if not be honest so we can make plans for changes. We have families to support. Just looking for some truth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. If the price was respectable, this could be a big seller. People won't pay out of pocket unless they see great results.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right on!! Please apply for Chris's position. It's sad that these high priced execs can't figure it out. I'm really good friends with my manager and was told that Chris is insane and our regional is not far behind. Told that we will be jobless soon. Don't know if contract with pdi was signed or not but was told it doesn't matter. It is a extension to the original and it has a out clause. So I don't think we have long. My manager is very smart and could run this company!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Chris says we have 60% insurance coverage!! Tell that one to a Dr and see how you are cursed in a few weeks!! Thanks for those home made insurance grids that you give us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok folks, stock at $4.66.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$4.60 and going down?? Come on board, make changes. Management has lost controll of its sales team, we are not working anymore!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They already know you are no longer working and that is why you will be without a job in the next 6 weeks. Don't complain when it happens.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You not working doesn't help matters. You may think you are so smart, but, look in the mirror. People like you make me sick.