Paragraph IV Filing - Let's be clear regarding the facts

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May not be Chris, but I can tell you that this person is in the know! You will see, I guarantee it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok all, here is some more of the upcoming plans that our management and board are working on. Please remember that this is not set in stone yet, but its very close to being signed. The management knows that the reps are very unhappy and not putting a lot into our expectations. That's the reason we have been conducting our phone screens with the physicians. Management has known for a long time about our generic intrusion case. It was keep quiet while decisions have been planed. How many we're shocked at our poa when they decided to bring over some reps. That's part of the future plans. The company has decided that the contract will be dissolved. Here is the catch. Vivus doesn't care about the future so much right now until we see how the generic issue works out. Expect our managers and our pharm D's along with a few brought over to be vivus employes to work the top physicians in each state. My guess is that 15-20 pdi reps will be brought over. More to come.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many people will vivus need to keep to maximize sales?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 or 20 rolled over. Will be the territories that are the most productive. Most states will have one and the money states will have two. Don't forget about the states that have a manager and or a pharm D that are already vivus employes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't see this happening. Stock will be $1 if they chose that route. They have had a year to have partner talks. Activas applies for generics on most new drugs. You think the FDA is going to grant them that when Vivus isn't even finished spending $200+ million to conduct mandatory trials.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all of the negatively surrounding the sales force on this board, Vivus continues to have the most productive sales reps in the obesity market. Considering a small nationwide sales force, little insurance coverage, and lack of doctor familiarity in treating obesity Vivus has been able to increase Qsymia sales year over year in 2013. Since the competitive landscape has evolved, sales have been relatively flat while the discount program has been altered- A real accomplishment for the Vivus sales organization during this transitional period.

No matter how difficult things may seem, do not give up. We work in a small world and those who are striving to do their best are not going unnoticed. Whether it is in this organization or outside. Word of mouth travels fast.

Continue to give your best effort everyday. Your work is appreciated whether you realize it or not.

Much success

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you think it's a little to late for all this B/S fluff. Management has done nothing to help us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm so pumped and motivated. Thank you for those kind words, we all have needed to hear this for almost two years. Unfortunately, you can kiss my ass, its way to late for your crap now. We will be let go soon and you all have not cared at all. I will continue my job search to make sure my family is taken care of.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Catch the phrase (during this transitional period) and much success. We are gone!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone having issues with our rebate coupons? For the past week I have offices fussing like crazy. Is this happening with anyone else?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris is not worried about the things he should be, he is worried about our messaging. Our managers hear us in the field. I guess he doesn't trust them either.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Thompson is an Amgen reject.

Hi Chris!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read between the lines. Do the right thing, continue to work and drive sales and keep up a positive attitude (it is a great drug, after all) and look for a new job on your own time if you have to. Must not like they're not paying us a good salary. Just do the job we were paid to do during the hours we are paid to do it or jump ship already.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meant it's not like they aren't paying us a good salary - it's fair.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If u don't want to work, get out tough guy and let somebody who wants to work and has a little pride in their existence take your place. Being so talented, sure you can find a great job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh, tough guy--------you sound so mean. Listen here F Tard, I know many who are not working and you or vivus can't do anything about it. Come work my territory so my Drs can tell you what you should already know if you are a real employee. Hell, you probably don't even have a job. Now get out of here before I make you cry, you hear me tard? Your not mamas clown face boy are you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why work? We are getting laid off soon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why work? Because we have something called a JOB and as long as someone is paying you to do it you do it. It's called accountability. Or are you one of the newbie pharma reps who feels entitled to your salary? I'm embarrassed to be part of a sales force with you. Look for a new job on your own time. And if you don't please don't post about it on cafe pharma. Karma is a b*tch.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is my second pharma job and who are you to tell me what to do? Karma is a bit-- and so are you. Now go work hard for 4-6 weeks while I look for a job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris, is this you? You are one to talk when all you do is nothing. You are the reason we are about to be unemployed. But hey, you never have cared. It's always been our fault. Never yours big boy. Accountability, you are blowing away our money doing stupid crap. I'm no newbie, but let me tell you that when it comes to letting us go you want loose a wink of sleep. So while I'm doing what I need to do to support my family, I don't give a shit about you being embarrassed. You should be embarrassed for the job you have done. We all laugh at you at meetings and CC. If this is not Chris and a rep like myself, you are a stupid turd. I have a interview next Thursday, I'm ahead of the curve. You keep on dreaming my karma B friend.