Parallon DHP Credentialing worse than Reptrax

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales - Credentialing' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will someone or some company have the balls to sue the vendor credentialing companies under RICO statutes? It's nothing but extortion.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree to all. I spent 1 month answering their BS requests, after all that I realized i didn't need their credentialing anymore, they kept the money.

Cheers

3. Justice Rep

Justice Rep Guest

HCA’s eDHP is a TOTAL RACKET!

Paid my potential customer hundreds to get access to their facilities. After 90 DAYS of inactivity your account gets DISABLED and then you have to REAPPLY submitting all your information and credentials. This can take hours out of your day (what’s the cost/value of that?). Most companies use a third party money making she’ll offer a company credentialing online portal. HCA left that and brought theirs in hou$e.

Is this legal? Anti Kickback legal? RICO Statute legal??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolute worst. So confusing. 100% uphill battle. It's more difficult than the job I was hired to do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What all would disqualify you? If I’ve omitted a job I had for 6 months on my resume would that be a problem? What about arrests? I’ve never had a job with employment but Mayo Clinic did need a letter from my attorney to clear me there because the disposition came back “deferred prosecution-dismissed” I may just get that expunged before it’s a headache for me later. How long after being hired for medical device with big companies like Medtronic & j&j are you starting the credentialing process?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so we have found a couple ways to get our money back. We charge for every possible item on every case. K wires x 10, drill bits x 2 (first one was dull), and instruments are always getting lost in SPD. It's not honest or ethical but it makes me feel better that their self owned credentialing racket is not profitable when it comes to our team of reps. It's a shakedown that probably isn't legal so we make them pay even if they don't know it. We also have sub reps sneak in for case coverage so we don't have to pay for everyone. If they want to play stupid games we will win whether they know it or not

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just re-upping this one to emphasize that Parallon, or, “Verified Professional” now, sucks my left nut. These clowns can’t pick out a varicella vaccination record on a record that shows more than just varicella. I apologize for asking you to read over, or even skim, a document. Totally worthless group of shitbags.

“You had greater than a 90 day employment gap.”

“No I didn’t. My company was divested.”

“You need to provide proof.”

“Of the divestiture?!? I mean, what do you want, a press release?”

“That will work.”

“……..(holy shit, this guy is serious)”

That’s a real exchange between myself and Verified Professional.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verified Professional is the absolute worst. Good luck calling Florida for help with any questions you have. Be prepared for them to fire up the website and read you exactly what you can already see on the screen. Whatever they are paying their CS folks, the CS folks are basically just stealing that paycheck.