Paratek

Discussion in 'Paratek' started by anonymous, May 17, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PRTK sales 1Q are due to pre-order stocking by preferred vendors.

Actual sales dismal.

Touchpoint manages the CSO for Paratek. As big Pharma expands in key disease areas, Paratek may see loss of talent in key revenue areas including sales, marketing, and operations.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you share anymore?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with our stock price? Not good. Very concerned after what happened to Achageon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any antibiotic start up that needs to commercialize it's product by contracting a salesforce is going to fail.

The fact that a salesforce was even created meant no buyers wanted omadacycline. We have seen this before. Company will sell for a pittance at some point.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight why the stock dropped badly since the earnings report? I know from reading the sales in 1Q are non-existent. Sales=pharmacy stocking and not actual sales.

Paratek sells an antibiotic and hired a bunch of highly paid sales reps. The plan is to hire more reps.

Any insights from anyone at Paratek in sales. Anonymous board.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw a bunch of openings out west through PDI/Publicis and posted. How is the culture at Paratek? I know antibiotics and have done contract work for PDI before.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you all think? Is this place worth working? Will the product succeed or crash and company get bought?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity micro manages and our Pittsburgh meeting confirmed that leadership has no clue about antibiotics.

Typical contract if you are between jobs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miss Coyne is so hot!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean she is febrile? That’s the only explanation I can think of for that comment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw there are many open positions here.
    Is this an expansion?
    What’s the status of the Amplity contract?
    What’s the culture like?
    How are sales? Is this a good opportunity?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuteness, soft on the eyes. Ok!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter contacted me and let me know that they had the Publicis (same as Amplity) DO NOT HIRE list and since my name was on it, I would not be moving forward even though my background and experience is a good match for the position. I asked how my name could be on the list and there was no answer. I asked where the recruiter got the list and the person gave me the name of a senior Publicis long-time recruiter. WOW.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contact a lawyer. Violating state and federal laws.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did aplogize and tell them that you forgot that Amplity and Paratek are on your “DO NOT WORK FOR” list?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was the recruiter?