Paratek

Discussion in 'Paratek' started by anonymous, May 17, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad mojo with this place!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More cuts to sales force coming soon

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are leaving on their own which is not a surprise. No need for layoffs at Amplity/Paratek.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

George and Bob, giving my my 2week notice was AWESOME!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the best days of my Pharma career was calling George K and leaving Paratek. It was the worst company I’ve worked for in my 20 year career, but the good news is that it makes me appreciate my new job even more!

7. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Because of the strong posting activity on this thread, we've created a separate discussion board for Paratek. This thread is being moved to the new board. However, we strongly encourage you to start new message threads within the Paratek board, rather than continuing to post just on this one thread. Creating new threads for different subjects on the board will make more usable for everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! We have our own thread because there has been so much activity about Paratek on CP.

What is the best thing about Paratek?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better not cut many or there won’t be any sales people left! As the recruiter said, “Why am I sourcing so many people from Paratek, what is going on there”?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My close out was a cluster. Amplity manager told me to send computer stuff back and cost didn’t matter because dump sh-ts at Paratek are paying for it!
    Total miss-Management!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best thing about Paratek?

Leaving Paratek.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best thing about Paratek is that it gave me the opportunity to work for by far—the worst leadership, micromanagement, lack of resources in my 25 year career in biotech/pharma.

George K at Amplity and the clown show Iet me know what bad truly looks like.

Now that I’m back in a permanent position with a diabetes industry leader—I will never complain again for the rest of my career as Paratek helped me realize that the small gripes I had in big Pharma were very small indeed.

Hope everyone can get out and land on their feet elsewhere!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the stock price soo loww?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wall Street doesn’t believe the crazy Englishman’s lies

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your bubbles are lying Adam!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not that I don't believe you but are you talking fire and replace or cuts to the salesforce (based on performance)? If they wait a minute they can save money based on attrition.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

George is ok, he's just doing what he is told. This cluster is all about a Vice President of sales that never sold

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospitals don’t want an overpriced doxycycline for starters and IV/PO isn’t as important to my hospitals

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The low sales and high number of formulary rejections speak for themselves.