Paratek

Discussion in 'Paratek' started by anonymous, May 17, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tic toc, tic toc!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of who your employer is, Amplity or Paratek, reps have a moral and ethical obligation to their customers and to humanity for that matter. Just because failures like Coyne, Woody, or Loh tell you to do something doesn’t mean that you have to or that you should. If you are stupid enough to call on any office or hospital at this point, you will get what you deserve. If you follow their orders, you are a weak minded fool and will get what you deserve. The media and the CDC have been notified of this situation. It only a matter of time before you will be held criminally or civilly liable for what you do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve got Bob Doodik working with me this week!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then work Boob Doodik!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has Barb Greger done for her people?
    Amazing she’s still here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disarm act wasn’t approved because:
    Paratek = Greed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Doodik, the Corona Virus crisis is real.
    Please isolate yourself to your balcony while sucking on your cigar! You are a joke!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA rep couldn’t handle Bob Doodik ride alongs!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doodik smelled like a cigar when he got in my car on last ride along. Creepy guy!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so many Hospital positions open?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loh just got another 20 million from BARDA in taxpayer dollars to bring the production of Nuzyra to the United States.
    Maybe if the dumbass would have not been so fucking cheap and had a little foresight, the drug would have been made here all along. Great to see tax payer’s money so well spent.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paratek = Greed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know why he did that, this drug is a dog

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we know Michael Kinkus.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do I begin?
    Let’s start with the fact that the drug is a failure and that management will micromanage you to death

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug is not a failure, Management and Marketing have failed the drug; over-priced, worst marketing strategy and market access prep I have ever seen and I have been part of many launches, start-up and big pharma.

The turnover is because of poor coverage, once again pre-work not done, scripts don't get filled, reps don't get paid and the INSANE amount of micro-managing that goes on here, not to mention the fact that they don't care about ANYONE! Manage by fear of losing job, constantly, even top performers feel threatened.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love to see these so called managers sell this product!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right???!!! The drug is so awesome that it’s just flying off the shelves.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you have all of these great marketing pieces!