Paris? Hell! We're going to CHINA!!

Discussion in 'Sorin' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't look now but the Italians are coming.

http://www.fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/sorin-bets-speedy-growth-5-year-plan/2013-11-27?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal

that's CRM news, now about Valves.

Now you see where Sorin is going with this. My guess is and has been that BSX will buy Sorin at some point for their patents and manufacturing in Europe because of valves and CP and get CRM handed to them in China. BSX needs these two to complete with MDT and STJ in the world arena.

http://www.fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/boston-scientific-sorin-team-heart-valve/2013-07-16?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal

If any Sorin guys are left I would look out because BSX will cover your patients for you when your gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorin finds a CRM partner in a bid to grab a bigger China foothold. Kind of like the foothold in the U.S. Now that's some funny shit.

There goes the neighborhood. The Italians and there Fiat 500"s go to China. Now the Chinese have to deal with these clowns. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. This is not going to be pretty. I'm guessing WWIII and the end of the world or pacing as we know it. Putting the liar's and cheater's together in one room. This is going to leave a mark! Trust either one of these idiots and you'll be able to pick up a Knock off AAI safe R device on Canal St. from the Mafia in Chinatown.

http://www.fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/sorin-bets-speedy-growth-5-year-plan/2013-11-27?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal

Italian cardiac device "giant" Sorin will ally with a Chinese competitor to help it grab a stake in China's surging healthcare market. What's next? dog's sleeping with cats? MDT and BSX as one? Those sneaky bastards. Now they can have a sales meeting and someone might show up, yeah, 3 Billion needing pacer checks and still no reps!! Whose My Fucking Rep? Maybe the N. Koreans want a piece of this action. Maybe this is just a way for the French to get N. Korea its nuke stuff to send to Iran. Remember, Sorin started as a nuclear research company back in the 50's by Fiat. Fiat? I thought I saw some rust on that last ICD, oh well, I know they had a tetanus booster because I went through their medical records before I recommended that the doctor implant the ICD. Where was I? Oh yeah, It just took the Italian's to get involved to hatch the whole scheme. Sounds like a new James Bond Film. I got it! New Title, "Live and Let's Buy" or "The Hangover 5 in Paris". That's for Tim. Sorin and Chrysler ïe "Fiat" hook up and make Jeep's in the Ukraine for export to Paraguay and sell for less than it cost to build and buy them back at a loss from the German's. Now that's the Sorin way, keep em guessing.

Remember our moto, First to Invent or something like that, it keep changing, just keep talking and someone will have their hand out.

Made in China, $500.00 ASP's, And remember the episode of Law and Order with the bad Chinese pacer leads? Exposure to Salt Water and rusted while on that slow boat from China? You'll get a free Ipad mini in the implant box to do your own pacer check because they are made in the same plant, boxed and there are no reps to check it anyway. Now that's "Home Monitoring". Be the first on your block to do self induced DFT's with an X-Box 360. Oh, sorry, the software hasn't been up dated? Tim will get back to you on that. Play call of duty on the programmer during the implant. Forgot, NO REPS!! May contain LEAD! Tim will get back to you on that too.

17 mil spent on Bio leads in 2011 money well spent, Exit from the US, Priceless!
    How's that working for you? Could have had 50% stake with those negotiation skills. Just ask RE.

Sorin, Please, Please find something sharp to fall on!!

No don't go away, this is to much fun. Who better to pick on than someone who never learns.