Parkinsons

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 22, 2018 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

will it launch soon? Anyone get offer?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on the launch of the new PD medication?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

November is possible.
    December more likely.
    Jan 2019 most likely.
    That's what I am hearing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they started hiring yet for the Parkinsons drug?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then when.? :confused:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviews to take place week of 9/10 with offers out by 9/21. Target start date is 10/8. Waiting to hear from recruiter if I made the cut for face to face.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yo yo! LMO! How did ya'll get that moron from Impx????? Heard he weaseled his way in. GOOD LUCK!!! LMAO.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on size of territories and type of HCPs in call deck?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the record, folks at Adamas who are selling Gocovri are making $120k base. Consider that as you go through interviews for this dog of a drug.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UCB parkinson's teams are making even more than that in base. and they just got a retention bonus!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone get any clue as to the salary range here?
    How cheap are they?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really cheap. Told me they couldn’t come close to $105,000 and territories a huge. Why would I leave a job for such a low salary and bigger territory when I know competitors are paying their reps so much more?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good old Shitfransky, did a stellar job with Rytary at Impax Labs. What the hell kind of company is this, have no information just like they did with their generic ADHD drug, people going to panel interviews in Dallas had no clue what the hell they were even interviewing for. this may be worse than a contract jobo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Dallas and we all knew what we were interviewing for. Glad I am here. Good team. That said, heard Shafrun! was leading the other team. Knew him from prior company. All I can ask is WHY???? WHY did ya'll hirethat loser? Did nothing. lies, BS and more BS. Good luck!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are great reps with Parkinson's experience NOT being interviewed?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted this week if they were moving forward to the face to face interviews taking place the week of September 10th?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there is something odd going on in recruiting. I have Parkinson's experience; great numbers; local Neuro contacts and great sales numbers.
    I have not been contacted about the interview.
    Why was my application was ignored??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its possible an internal candidates is interest in the position too. If the internal candidate declines the position, you will likely be contacted. I don't know for sure but that's my assumption.