Part-time Dental Sales

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any specifics about the new part-time dental sales positions (products, length of contract)? There are a handful of cities with openings, 24 hrs/week for $25-30K/year. Thanks for you any information!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like this position is a support position for the P & G territory managers. The rep. gets their own dentists to call on but in close communication with the TMs. 1 year contract. 30k plus 5000 retention bonus after 1 year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is this contract going? I hear it ends in June. Is it more rewarding than pharma?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know about more rewarding than pharma but it's better than pharma. You know everyday where you stand with sales and the offices you call on are much more pleasant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

training is one wk at home? can anyone share interview hiring process that they went through? It seems like a great part time job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you need a degree to get this job? I heard that On Call does not care if you have degree. They just want to fill the spots. It is just a part-time job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know publicis is hiring ft csa with no degree. I cant remember about this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just told six month contract with possible extension. $30,000 plus car allowance. Three days per week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have contact info for PT Dental Sales? Southeast

Thanks

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview with on call and then another phone interview with the Divisional Manager. Six months with possible permanent hire on in the future.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they tell every candidate no matter what part time contract they are hiring in "possible perminant hire". This company is extremly unorganized, and loyalty is strictly to the client, none to their employees.

RUN AWAY as fast as you can.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely agreed, I spent a year on the pfizer womens health program and the last two months they had fired the DM's before letting us go, just a weird situation, but this was a double dip and nothing more for me, DM was a dipshit from Dallas and didn't have a clue what he was doing, they don't even give DM's money to buy the rep lunch on a ride along day, in fact I bought lunch for both of us a couple of times. This company will be swallowed if anyone ever see's any sort of value it might have. Right now nobody would want this company for the shitty contract they have, they get the leftover scraps that Quintiles and InVentiv don't want to bother with, or the lowest paying in the industry, take your pick.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were only a handful of these and they are all filled.