1. AstraZeneca, Lilly, Sanofi, and others raise prices to start July — Merck gets a CRL from FDA on Keytruda for hepatocellular carcinoma — 2020 biotech IPOs continue to break records — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Partner gets bonus but I do not

Discussion in 'Ask an Employment Attorney' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I had a mirrored partner., Meaning that we called on the same physicians in the same territory. The company held an extra bonus competition for number of Rx writers. We won. Except when it came time to pay out they said I didn't have the same doctors as my partner and we were not really mirrored. Do I have a case to sue for the money I earned?

  2. Charles Joseph

    Charles Joseph New Member

    Nov 30, 2018
    Likes Received:
    Whether or not you are due a bonus totally depends upon the criteria set by your employer. You may want to speak to HR or someone in charge of bonus decisions about why you think met the necessary criteria.

    You can read more about the laws concerning employee rights, including laws against disability discrimination, at Working: Now and Then.com.

    This response is not legal advice, but is general information only, based upon the information stated in the question and general legal principles. It is provided for general educational purposes of the public who may have similar questions, not for any specific individual or circumstance. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Legal issues depend on all the specific facts of a situation, which are not present here. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about your issue, you must contact a local attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.