Partnership

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once a buyout is offered the shares would go up in value and we could cash them out at a higher price. That's what they negotiate for.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet on it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good give me my 2 months severance and I’ll go on unemployment

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget to cash in your very valuable stocks. Hahaha. We all got suckered. Our own fault. The big boys lined their pockets while praying someone would buy us. Still doubt it’s going to happen, but hope it does. Either way, we lose.
    Time to look outside of Pharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ll all be rich!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a chance but at least it is better than nothing..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Right now working here is just embarrassing and depressing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant/Salix? I don’t see them thrilled about working with all of us who abandoned ship? Quite frankly, I’m not crazy about the idea either.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re certainly not stellar companies themselves. We’ll be jumping from the fire into the frying pan. No thanks.
    Time for me to face reality, get off my ass, and find a real job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix/Valeant ....whatever they are called now absolutely blows away this POS hellhole of wannabee’s . The reps from my old district have made some serious $$’s while I have been wasting my time here. Expensive lesson learned.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should sell this bitch for whatever they can get. Close up shop and move on to something else. This me too drug sucks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. And let’s be straight, Valeant/Salix has an established GI team. They will have no need for our collective sales group. Bye bye VP Sales, ABD, RBDs, RGIASs and GIASs. Would they even need our internal people? I think no. Maybe marketing in the short term? And the teams that make the drug, ensure stability, supply, etc. But the rest? I don’t think so.